What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***New Orleans at Tampa Bay -3.5 (51) (1 Viewer)

I guess I had put this game up earlier and missed the Oak/SD game, 

I am delirious after watching the Miami game, maybe I can get lucky and watch the Bucs add to a terrific day. 

Despite what Carrie Underwood says, has anyone else not been waiting all day for Sunday night, but instead been content enjoying the rest of the games? 
No. :P   I have Brady and Godwin in two leagues, so I've been waiting all day to see how it breaks, really. I also have Davenport going vs. his Cameron Jordan and Devin White, so it all comes down to this in one league.

I hate to ask this but...JPP had that hand accident a few years back, would he have intercepted that ball if he had a complete hand with all 10 fingers? Just looked like he couldn't physically make a real grab at it, sort of slipped thru his hand. 

I hate to ask this but...JPP had that hand accident a few years back, would he have intercepted that ball if he had a complete hand with all 10 fingers? Just looked like he couldn't physically make a real grab at it, sort of slipped thru his hand. 
I thought the same thing, but it looked like he was late getting his hands there rather than having trouble securing the ball because of his missing fingers.

Nobody likes the ballerina, huh?

I kind of liked the commercial. Wish they could have edited it a little more to pare it down for consumption, but it's not a bad ad. 

Throwng the ball away while in the pocket is intentional grounding. Even if the throw is 30 yards down field. I wish the officials knew this

Awkward Punt formation and the Bucs might have gotten their Punter injured but he did walk off the field. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I know people don't like the idea of him being next in line to Brees, but Hill brings something really different.

Wow. Sanders. This is a total blowout. 

Anyone think Brees was trying to get the ball to Tre'Quan Smith? Sure looks like it, both in intent and in reaction after the score.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know people don't like the idea of him being next in line to Brees, but Hill brings something really different.

This might sound bad, but hill is what tebow could have been had tebow had a little more humility and been willing to do what hill is doing. Hill is one of the most fascinating players in the league imo, partially because like you said he's presumably next in line while adding so much more

He definitely brings something to table, but for several games in a row, it seems like all they were doing was trying the read option where he always ran.

Bucs can’t run it, can’t pass it, are giving up 10 ypp on D and the punter kicks it about 18 yards. Other than that they look great. 

This might sound bad, but hill is what tebow could have been had tebow had a little more humility and been willing to do what hill is doing. Hill is one of the most fascinating players in the league imo, partially because like you said he's presumably next in line while adding so much more
Kinda, but Hill throws a ball four times better than Tebow ever did. That stupid wind up and delivery could only fool college football coaches. Everybody else made him earn it by throwing it.

Users who are viewing this thread