What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FanDuel Week 10 (1 Viewer)

Anyone looking for a good matchup this week, Chubb is back for CLE and going up against the worst rush defense in the league in HOU. Also getting back their asskicking OG Wyatt Teller who was a big part of the 'nasty' the OL had in the first half of the season. He's been out the last few games.

I think the gameplan will be to run, run, run and keep DeShaun Watson on the sidelines as much as possible.

Anyone looking for a good matchup this week, Chubb is back for CLE and going up against the worst rush defense in the league in HOU. Also getting back their asskicking OG Wyatt Teller who was a big part of the 'nasty' the OL had in the first half of the season. He's been out the last few games.

I think the gameplan will be to run, run, run and keep DeShaun Watson on the sidelines as much as possible.
Chubb is a beast and on a team that likes to run, but splitting carries with Hunt makes me worry about his ceiling.  With that said, I have not even looked at prices, so he may still be a great pick.

Chubb is a beast and on a team that likes to run, but splitting carries with Hunt makes me worry about his ceiling.  With that said, I have not even looked at prices, so he may still be a great pick.
Wouldn't worry at all. Chubb averaged over 20 touches per game when healthy, and Hunt still had 16 or so...

Solomon Grundy said:
Wouldn't worry at all. Chubb averaged over 20 touches per game when healthy, and Hunt still had 16 or so...
To follow that up, and this Fan 30 speaking not Degenerate Gambler 30 speaking...Hunt was hurt the week before Chubb went down. He pulled a hammy but not severe enough to keep him out. Chubb was getting the lions share of the work to give Hunt a rest but then Chubb got hurt. Hunt has sucked it up but we all know a hammy doesn't heal in a week or two, especially when you are working it hard. On top of that, he has a shoulder injury as well so my gut tells me that if Chubb can go, he's going to get most of the carries so they can give Hunt a breather. My  :2cents:

To follow that up, and this Fan 30 speaking not Degenerate Gambler 30 speaking...Hunt was hurt the week before Chubb went down. He pulled a hammy but not severe enough to keep him out. Chubb was getting the lions share of the work to give Hunt a rest but then Chubb got hurt. Hunt has sucked it up but we all know a hammy doesn't heal in a week or two, especially when you are working it hard. On top of that, he has a shoulder injury as well so my gut tells me that if Chubb can go, he's going to get most of the carries so they can give Hunt a breather. My  :2cents:
Again, I love the perspective.  I did take a couple of minutes and check on Chubb to see his price.  It is way early, but right now I prefer to pay up to Jones and down to Conner.  It will change, but that is my early week lean.

Most importantly, at least until tomorrow morning, what kind of Master's lineup is everyone using?

Most importantly, at least until tomorrow morning, what kind of Master's lineup is everyone using?
LOL.  I have 0 clue about PGA.   I just reserved 4 LUS for a WTF.  I looked at RGs article, and looked at their optimal LU and what the LU generator was spitting out.  My placeholder LU for DK is:

Schauffele - Finau - Matsuyama - Oosthuzien - Fitzpatrick - Westwood

They also seemed to like Watson, C.Smith, W.Simpson, Ancer, and Poston.   So I am guessing I will mix around those guys when I do the rest quick tonight.  

:shrug:

0 clue what I am doing for NFL this week.  I just have 4 LUs reserved in the $9 gpp that I did well in last week.  

Hard to pass up on the AZ/Buff game, but not sure how to get different if I do go there.   I have been doing a little better as I focus on the higher paced games.  That's why I was on the Denv/Atl game last week, and AZ/Buff is the fastest by far to go along with the highest total.   The stacks eat up a ton of salary though, but if CMC is out M.Davis is stupidly down to 4K on DK, so....

0 clue what I am doing for NFL this week.  I just have 4 LUs reserved in the $9 gpp that I did well in last week.  

Hard to pass up on the AZ/Buff game, but not sure how to get different if I do go there.   I have been doing a little better as I focus on the higher paced games.  That's why I was on the Denv/Atl game last week, and AZ/Buff is the fastest by far to go along with the highest total.   The stacks eat up a ton of salary though, but if CMC is out M.Davis is stupidly down to 4K on DK, so....
Heard CMC is getting a second opinion. Sounds like he is going to miss some time. 

LOL.  I have 0 clue about PGA.   I just reserved 4 LUS for a WTF.  I looked at RGs article, and looked at their optimal LU and what the LU generator was spitting out.  My placeholder LU for DK is:

Schauffele - Finau - Matsuyama - Oosthuzien - Fitzpatrick - Westwood

They also seemed to like Watson, C.Smith, W.Simpson, Ancer, and Poston.   So I am guessing I will mix around those guys when I do the rest quick tonight.  

:shrug:
I will post my lineups early tomorrow. 

Heard CMC is getting a second opinion. Sounds like he is going to miss some time. 
Honestly this is a big reason I only put in 4 LUs.  Don't love weeks where there is somebody mispriced like that and probably going to be hella owned.  

Honestly this is a big reason I only put in 4 LUs.  Don't love weeks where there is somebody mispriced like that and probably going to be hella owned.  
I glanced and he is $5400 on FD. His production seemed like it slipped the longer he was the lead back. TB could be a tough matchup. Early, but my gut is to be underweight on him.  Originally, I liked Gibson this week, but then he popped up on the injury report.  

I only play the majors and I never do better than break even. I have these two loaded right now:

DJ - Schauffele - Finau - Watson - Smith - Poston 

DJ - DeChambeau - Finau - Poulter - Smith - Conners

I only play the majors and I never do better than break even. I have these two loaded right now:

DJ - Schauffele - Finau - Watson - Smith - Poston 

DJ - DeChambeau - Finau - Poulter - Smith - Conners
I thought I it was interesting- I ran 60 lineups for DK on the site and there was 0% DJ.  Thought that was weird.  

First and foremost I know almost nothing about PGA golf, much less DFS golfing.  Sorry I have no input there.  Good luck with your lineups though.

As for the NFL this week, I find myself drawn to the GB-JAX and HOU-CLE game. I am also becoming more interested in the ARI-BUF game as well. But the game that calls to me is the SEA-LAR game.

I tend to favor lower priced options at QB and Jared Goff seems like a good value.  While I know he can be inconsistent, he can do well against bad defenses (Note: Russ is always a good choice, but LAR defense is good and I'm wary of Russ at that price). Another QB I like is AaRod. I realize he is expensive but he may be worth it in the end.  I just wonder if JAX can keep it interesting enough to get the most from Rodgers.  Next is DeShawn.  He did well last week, but not as well as expected.  He is probably a good play but I am on the fence about him.  Finally, there is either Kyler or Josh. You could make an argument for either; I prefer Kyler myself.

Next come the RBs.  I too am high on Chubb this week.  I just have a hard time fitting him into my lineups.  I prefer AaJones and - with Chubb - those salaries are hard to fit in.  So in many lineups, I usually use Hunt. If I am forced to go cheap, some options I am using are Gibson, MDavis, and (gulp) Jordan Howard.

WR starts and ends with Davante Adams.  He needs to be in the lineup somehow (which is difficult). Doing a GB stack you almost have to run it back with DJ Chark. In AZ, Hopkins is a good choice, but personally I am using Kirk to save cap space.  For BUF there is Diggs, but Beasley could be a cost saving option. The PIT receivers could do well, I just don't know which to chose. Value receivers I like are Jeudy, Patrick, and Agholar.

TE is a crap shoot with Kelce off. Personally, I like Hooper (assuming he is back).  I also like Engram and Ebron.

I have decided that I can no longer punt on Defenses.  Fortunately, the NFC East is filled with good defenses (not named Dallas anyway), and QBs who like to turn the ball over. So I use NYG, WAS, and PHI for most with a little DET sprinkled in.

Right now my lineup for the league is a follows:

Goff/ AJones/ Hunt/ Woods/ Metcalf/ Patrick/ Hooper/ Gibson/ NYG

Thanks @LoneWolf, had a similar train of thought. LU #1 I have in right now:

QB: Goff - saving some $ and SEA defense is terrible

RB: Kamara- dude does everything for them and Swift from DET in a cash saver and going against a soft rush D in WAS

WR: Krupp for the stack, Smith-Schuster because CIN D is  :X  (sorry Nate), Cooks because CLE D is  :X

TE: Engram from NYG, dart on a board pick

Flex: Landry because somebody has to catch it for CLE

DEF: NOS, filler but decent matchup against a very depleted SF team

LU #2, I ran into salary problems LoneWolf mentioned in his post trying to get the GBP stack but not too upset with the filler I have:

QB: Rogers

RB: Gibson from WAS going against bad DET D and Chubb cause...Chubb

WR: Adams for the stack, Amendola  :shrug: and Landry because somebody has to catch it for CLE

TE: Fant  :shrug:

Flex: Swift (see above and $)

DEF: LAR  :shrug:

First and foremost I know almost nothing about PGA golf, much less DFS golfing.  Sorry I have no input there.  Good luck with your lineups though.

As for the NFL this week, I find myself drawn to the GB-JAX and HOU-CLE game. I am also becoming more interested in the ARI-BUF game as well. But the game that calls to me is the SEA-LAR game.

I tend to favor lower priced options at QB and Jared Goff seems like a good value.  While I know he can be inconsistent, he can do well against bad defenses (Note: Russ is always a good choice, but LAR defense is good and I'm wary of Russ at that price). Another QB I like is AaRod. I realize he is expensive but he may be worth it in the end.  I just wonder if JAX can keep it interesting enough to get the most from Rodgers.  Next is DeShawn.  He did well last week, but not as well as expected.  He is probably a good play but I am on the fence about him.  Finally, there is either Kyler or Josh. You could make an argument for either; I prefer Kyler myself.

Next come the RBs.  I too am high on Chubb this week.  I just have a hard time fitting him into my lineups.  I prefer AaJones and - with Chubb - those salaries are hard to fit in.  So in many lineups, I usually use Hunt. If I am forced to go cheap, some options I am using are Gibson, MDavis, and (gulp) Jordan Howard.

WR starts and ends with Davante Adams.  He needs to be in the lineup somehow (which is difficult). Doing a GB stack you almost have to run it back with DJ Chark. In AZ, Hopkins is a good choice, but personally I am using Kirk to save cap space.  For BUF there is Diggs, but Beasley could be a cost saving option. The PIT receivers could do well, I just don't know which to chose. Value receivers I like are Jeudy, Patrick, and Agholar.

TE is a crap shoot with Kelce off. Personally, I like Hooper (assuming he is back).  I also like Engram and Ebron.

I have decided that I can no longer punt on Defenses.  Fortunately, the NFC East is filled with good defenses (not named Dallas anyway), and QBs who like to turn the ball over. So I use NYG, WAS, and PHI for most with a little DET sprinkled in.

Right now my lineup for the league is a follows:

Goff/ AJones/ Hunt/ Woods/ Metcalf/ Patrick/ Hooper/ Gibson/ NYG
Thanks for the analysis.  Good stuff.

Thanks @LoneWolf, had a similar train of thought. LU #1 I have in right now:

QB: Goff - saving some $ and SEA defense is terrible

RB: Kamara- dude does everything for them and Swift from DET in a cash saver and going against a soft rush D in WAS

WR: Krupp for the stack, Smith-Schuster because CIN D is  :X  (sorry Nate), Cooks because CLE D is  :X

TE: Engram from NYG, dart on a board pick

Flex: Landry because somebody has to catch it for CLE

DEF: NOS, filler but decent matchup against a very depleted SF team

LU #2, I ran into salary problems LoneWolf mentioned in his post trying to get the GBP stack but not too upset with the filler I have:

QB: Rogers

RB: Gibson from WAS going against bad DET D and Chubb cause...Chubb

WR: Adams for the stack, Amendola  :shrug: and Landry because somebody has to catch it for CLE

TE: Fant  :shrug:

Flex: Swift (see above and $)

DEF: LAR  :shrug:
Bengals D is bad.  Fan or not, I cannot disagree with that.  My suggestion is to go after the Bengals D with a running back though.  Especially with Ben banged up, I think the Steelers may run even more than usual.  Along with the fact that they will probably be playing from ahead.  I believe I heard the Steelers are 50-8 versus the Bengals in the last 58 meetings, several of which I was able to witness live from Paul Brown Stadium during my season ticket years of (2004-2010).

I thought I it was interesting- I ran 60 lineups for DK on the site and there was 0% DJ.  Thought that was weird.  
I know the optimizers just use math formulas to fill in the blanks, but I am surprised by that.  Everything I have been reading shows him as one of the favorites to win and most 'DFS experts' show him as one of the top plays within that upper tier of pricing.  I do not play on DK, so I am not sure of his pricing there or how it compares to others, but I went all in on him on FD.

I know the optimizers just use math formulas to fill in the blanks, but I am surprised by that.  Everything I have been reading shows him as one of the favorites to win and most 'DFS experts' show him as one of the top plays within that upper tier of pricing.  I do not play on DK, so I am not sure of his pricing there or how it compares to others, but I went all in on him on FD.
Dunno, but like I said I know zip about PGA.  Xander S was in 100% of them, and Webb was in 85% of the 60, so I assume that ate up salary on a ton of them.  30% had Rahm, and 20% had Rory so it's not like they didn't have LUS with higher salary guys.  I was just surprised since DJ was one of the few names I know and was going to play a lineup with him, so it stood out when I didn't see him on there.  

I just ran it for 60 FD lineups, and they only put him in 1, and Webb was their highest owned over there at 95% of the LUs.  

Bengals D is bad.  Fan or not, I cannot disagree with that.  My suggestion is to go after the Bengals D with a running back though.  Especially with Ben banged up, I think the Steelers may run even more than usual.  Along with the fact that they will probably be playing from ahead.  I believe I heard the Steelers are 50-8 versus the Bengals in the last 58 meetings, several of which I was able to witness live from Paul Brown Stadium during my season ticket years of (2004-2010).
What's your thoughts on AJ Green this week? Based on your suggestions I subbed Conner in and dropped Smith-Schuster and Swift. Leaves me $5900 so I picked highest remaining starter in that salary range, Mike Williams. Just under Williams is Green. I know he's been kinda up & down and will probably draw their #1 corner but as you mentioned, CIN is probably going to be playing from behind and they're not afraid to throw it 60 times. 

Just glanced at the DK ownership % this week, and yup - they had M.Davis at almost 60%.  Duke J at 26%.    Sucks for gpps since that basically makes those Az/Buff and Seattle/LaR stacks even more popular since everybody can easily jam in those pieces.   Gonna have to think about this a bit.   One idea that stuck out is to instantly do something different at RB and go out from there, which will probably make LUs different from a big chunk of entries.   IE instead of using Davis and Kamara/A.Jones, what does a LU with 2  6k Rbs look like?  2 of:  Conner, Chubb, Robinson, etc..  Something like that.  

Like I said, I don't love these weeks where there is a hella owned cheap player like that.  For gpps it makes me feel like I have to either go 100% or fade them.  

What's your thoughts on AJ Green this week? Based on your suggestions I subbed Conner in and dropped Smith-Schuster and Swift. Leaves me $5900 so I picked highest remaining starter in that salary range, Mike Williams. Just under Williams is Green. I know he's been kinda up & down and will probably draw their #1 corner but as you mentioned, CIN is probably going to be playing from behind and they're not afraid to throw it 60 times. 
It is always hard to run on the Steelers.  It also looks like Gio will be the lead back again this week. which is a step down from Mixon.  I believe the Bengals chase the entire game, so they will be passing plenty.  I am fearful they look as overwhelmed as they did against Baltimore, which was Burrow's worst game of the year.  AJ Green has mostly been down.  People around here were talking positively about the few games he had when he produced 4-7 catches for 80-yds.  Nothing like the AJ Green of season's past.  I have used him several times, because I keep thinking he will pop one or two for TDs with as much as the team passes, but it has not happened yet and I have no reason to believe it will this week.  Furthermore I think it is a mistake for any defense to make the focus on shutting him down, because I think Boyd and Higgins are both much more capable at this point in their careers.

Just glanced at the DK ownership % this week, and yup - they had M.Davis at almost 60%.  Duke J at 26%.    Sucks for gpps since that basically makes those Az/Buff and Seattle/LaR stacks even more popular since everybody can easily jam in those pieces.   Gonna have to think about this a bit.   One idea that stuck out is to instantly do something different at RB and go out from there, which will probably make LUs different from a big chunk of entries.   IE instead of using Davis and Kamara/A.Jones, what does a LU with 2  6k Rbs look like?  2 of:  Conner, Chubb, Robinson, etc..  Something like that.  

Like I said, I don't love these weeks where there is a hella owned cheap player like that.  For gpps it makes me feel like I have to either go 100% or fade them.  
For the safe play, cash games, I would follow the crowd and hope the chalk sticks with Davis and/or Duke.

BUT...

For GPP, I think would fade them completely, or at least Davis.  It is risky, but it positions me differently than 60% of the field immediately.  The other option would be to keep Davis (and/or Duke) and stack them with less popular games.

I am always shocked how chalky some the big winners are, especially in relationship to highly owned guys.  It just takes the one right play to give enough uniqueness to hit it big.

Lastly, I think weeks like this make it harder for the single bullet to hit though.  Max entry gives such an advantage by swapping lots and lots of guys looking for that one unique play that hits big.

In a week like you are describing, I would usually try to limit my bankroll and have two distinctly different lineups for cash and GPP.

Single gamer tonight:  MVP Taylor with Rivers/Burton/Pascal/Davis

Fading Henry completely against a solid defense and using Taylor as MVP are my ways of trying to differeniate tonight.

Chalk has been almost entirely the right play for cash the past few weeks. I expect that to continue until the playoffs are looming and teams rest their starters.

Single gamer tonight:  MVP Taylor with Rivers/Burton/Pascal/Davis

Fading Henry completely against a solid defense and using Taylor as MVP are my ways of trying to differeniate tonight.
I faded henry last week and it was the right play. I don't think he'll have two poor games in a row, though.

Playing one cheapo DK contest tonight for $hit$ and Giggles. 

TEN (captain) - Tannehill / Henry / Brown / Rivers / Firkser

Totally outlandish lineup but based entirely off number analysis this is where I'm going, lol

Again, this is DK - but looking at things I just had a few thoughts of how to go for gpps that I am trying to narrow down.  

1.   Ways to handle M.Davis are either have him in a game stack with TB.  A lot of the TB are very low % projected - Brady-3, Evans/Brown-2, RBs-2.     Other option is pivot off Davis to a TB RB and maybe use somebody like Samuel as a secondary stack.  

2.  There are some sub 10% WRs in the marquee games - Kirk/Hopkins, Metcalf.   Also some 3rd WRs like Reynolds are way low owned.  The pod I am always pimping said this week that Goff and Woods don't have great correlation, so their suggestion was skipping him over and doing something like Goff/Kupp/Reynolds + Metcalf for lower ownership.  Or do Woods as the runback if you are doing a Seattle stack or a secondary stack.  

3.  I am tempted to go right back to the well with Lock/Jeudy.  

My placeholder using the TB idea above was:

Brady - Jones/M.Davis - Godwin/Conley/Diggs/Hopkins - Gronk - Wash

TB + Car
Jones + Conley correlation

Diggs + Hopkins correlation

I have to agree with Karma.  Davis is priced so low on FD for the projected number of touches he will receive it is hard to not use him.  By using him you can make about anything fit.  I will say I do not love his matchup, but it is so enticing since he will get action both running and receiving at a very discounted price.  I want to be underweight on him, but it is risky.

I still like Gibson, Swift, Gio, and Duke as solid value plays at RB.  I love A Jones and Conner this week.  Based on the suggestions of this board I am going to have some Chubb too.  I am also interested in Sanders and Jacobs, but you cannot play them all.  Last week everyone was on Edmonds (I think most were disappointed with the results) and his price went up to $7.1.  I think he goes under-owned this week in a projected high scoring game.  He got 25 carries last week against an above average D and he is active in the passing game.  He might be someone we should target more than the field does.

I am in on the Ari/Buf and Sea/Rams WRs, like everyone else.  Does White matchup on Hopkins?  I will have almost no shares of Hopkins and use Kirk instead.  I like Woods over Kupp and Lockett over Metcalf, but mostly just to safe the money.  Not sure why, but again this week, I like a healthy J Brown from Buf more than most this week.  I like all the WRs from the Steelers and they are reasonably priced, but I cannot decide which one to use, but if I had to pick one it would be D Johnson.  Give me some Jeudy, Cooks, and Parker.  I am out on Fuller -- it is just in my head that he has had TDs in like the last million consecutive games and at some point that has to regress.  I do not love Allen and he has not really fit my builds, so besides my Tua stack I will not have him.  I also think Jeffries is returning for the Eagles this week.  He has had back to back full practices and is priced at $4.8.  I think he is a great value versus the Giants.  Helps make some room to fit in Adams!

Tight end for me is about Ebron and Hooper.  I would also consider Thomas and Engram.  In order to fit the other pieces I need to keep the spending below $6K.

I am looking at mostly the cheaper Defenses, as usual.  I will have some Lions, Wash, and Panthers.  I also like Steelers and Eagles, but I doubt I can make them fit.

Watson is my favorite QB.  I like his price, matchup, and weapons.  I will also use Allen, Wentz, Rodgers, and Goff.  I am also still considering Lock, Tua, Luton, and Murray.

For entertainment purposes only, give me Tua over Herbert in the rookie QB battle.  I think the Dolphins to cover the two points.

Cash Lineup:

Watson - Davis/Conner/Jones - Diggs/Kirk/Cooks - Ebron - Lions

GPP Lineup:

Wentz - Sanders/Conner/Jones - Woods/Kirk/Jeffries - Hooper - Eagles

Not sure what rotogrinders DFS sub is, but I just used the FBG projections against the DK prices and went with some value plays. Obviously didn't turn out like I hoped, lol.
Gotcha.  There is a great article on RG about the showdown slates, and I was just wondering if you have access to it.  

They breakdown and predict what the best build is for the type of game it is historically.  I have been doing better at those showdowns since finding it.  IE - last night they suggested the build of 4 and 2 with either WR1 or RB2 in the cpt.   Unfortunately, I looked at usage for the last few weeks, and tried M.Johnson in the cpt because it looked like he was getting the target% and the better air yards%.   Still ended up +$5, but had either him or C.Davis in the cpt instead of Hines.  I had Hines in all my LUs, which is why I came out +, but didn't have him in the cpt in any of the 4 LUs.  

Winning LU had the construction they suggested with:  Hines (cpt) - Rivers/Pittman/Blankenship + Tennehill/Henry

CLE update: player tested positive this morning. No word on who, will post more when I hear more.

ETA - the player identified is Chris Hubbard, backup OL that was filling in for Wyatt Teller. The facility is being re-opened, there will be a practice today. Should be good to go. Anything to watch would be if someone on the OL goes down, we are thin on backups now, real thin. Supposed to be bad weather again on Sunday in CLE so it favors the running game.

Last edited by a moderator:
This PGA thing is weird with how spread out the players are.  I was +$60, then drop to not cashing as players are teeing off, but all 6 of my guys aren't going until the afternoon.  

This PGA thing is weird with how spread out the players are.  I was +$60, then drop to not cashing as players are teeing off, but all 6 of my guys aren't going until the afternoon.  
I had a -$80 flip this morning, so i know the feeling.  I have guys spread out. plus they did not complete round one yesterday, which means some guys will play more like 27-holes and others will probably only get in 12-15 holes today.  They should all get caught up by the end of the third round, so Sunday should be straight forward, plus less guys playing after the cut.  I have a couple of guys that need a decent day or they will be cut.  Playing 5 on 6 is tough over the weekend.

I had a -$80 flip this morning, so i know the feeling.  I have guys spread out. plus they did not complete round one yesterday, which means some guys will play more like 27-holes and others will probably only get in 12-15 holes today.  They should all get caught up by the end of the third round, so Sunday should be straight forward, plus less guys playing after the cut.  I have a couple of guys that need a decent day or they will be cut.  Playing 5 on 6 is tough over the weekend.
Ah, didn't realize the bolded.  

beer 30 said:
CLE update: player tested positive this morning. No word on who, will post more when I hear more.

ETA - the player identified is Chris Hubbard, backup OL that was filling in for Wyatt Teller. The facility is being re-opened, there will be a practice today. Should be good to go. Anything to watch would be if someone on the OL goes down, we are thin on backups now, real thin. Supposed to be bad weather again on Sunday in CLE so it favors the running game.
Great update. Thanks. I am moving off Watson, as my fav QB this week, because of the wind concerns. 

Basically this week I am focusing my builds around Murray, Goff, Allen, Wentz, and Tua.  Building one line up favoring the value RBs and building one line up fading the value RBs for each QB. I am not using Adams or Hopkins this week and instead I am grabbing some M Thomas. I am basically fully exposed to A Jones this week, so a bad week from him may tank all lineups regardless.

Current Lineups:

Murray - Jones/Chubb/Conner - JefferyKirk/J Brown - Highbee - Eagles 

Murray - Jones/Duke/Davis - Kupp/Kirk/Diggs - Ebron - Lions

Cheap WRs. What say you?  Will you be using any of them?

Grant $4.6 Mia

Jeffery $4.8 Phi

Conley $4.8 Jax

i rank them: Jeffery > Grant > Conley. 

Basically this week I am focusing my builds around Murray, Goff, Allen, Wentz, and Tua.  Building one line up favoring the value RBs and building one line up fading the value RBs for each QB. I am not using Adams or Hopkins this week and instead I am grabbing some M Thomas. I am basically fully exposed to A Jones this week, so a bad week from him may tank all lineups regardless.

Current Lineups:

Murray - Jones/Chubb/Conner - JefferyKirk/J Brown - Highbee - Eagles 

Murray - Jones/Duke/Davis - Kupp/Kirk/Diggs - Ebron - Lions
Just curious - what do your Wentz LUs look like?  I was looking at pace and teams with concentrated target shares, and that game stuck out a little with Engram/Shepard getting the bulk the last few weeks and Fulgham/Reagor  on the other side.   For me, Sanders coming back muddied the waters a little though.   I still have it on my sheet that I am looking into though.  

Just curious - what do your Wentz LUs look like?  I was looking at pace and teams with concentrated target shares, and that game stuck out a little with Engram/Shepard getting the bulk the last few weeks and Fulgham/Reagor  on the other side.   For me, Sanders coming back muddied the waters a little though.   I still have it on my sheet that I am looking into though.  
I stacked him with Sanders/Jeffery/Shepherd.  I also used him with Geodert and no run back. 

Wentz-Jones/Conner/Davis-Diggs/Kupp/Kirk-Geodert-Panthers

Users who are viewing this thread