What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Indy(5-3) at Tennessee(6-2) +1 (49) TNF*** (1 Viewer)

He really shoulda had that
Agreed but it's possible most WRs don't get themselves into the position he did to make it look like he should have easily hauled it in. It was an exciting play and he makes a lot of big plays, that particular play while he didn't make the catch, he is so electric. 

Agreed but it's possible most WRs don't get themselves into the position he did to make it look like he should have easily hauled it in. It was an exciting play and he makes a lot of big plays, that particular play while he didn't make the catch, he is so electric. 
I'm a fan. I think he can be the best WR in the league. 

Gostkowski not good enough for my team tonight, cut him for someone else over the weekend and I just got shown up

50+ yd FG, Tennessee takes the its opp to hit and strikes. 

Tannehill keeps them ahead 10-3

:shrug: I have Tanny, Henry and Hines going in one league. 

Was not expecting Hines to be the best of the 3.

Feels like the Colts have sputtered some and made a couple questionable plays or decisions and yet here they are tied up or almost tied up and I haven't seen them much this year, not that impressive but they somehow are on the verge of a tie ballgame. 

Users who are viewing this thread