What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*Houston at Cleveland -4 (45)* (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Should be a fairly interesting game despite Houston's win total, the return of NICK CHUBB today for Cleveland should give them a huge boost. 

Go!

@FGITLOTR has a nice weather thread so i thought I would pop the report into the game thread to discuss. 

"Houston at Cle- the forecast is calling for steady rain and 30 mph winds. I would expect the Browns to control the clock with their offensive line having their way against the weak Texan front 7. The heavy winds should put a damper on the Texan passing attack. Watson has been able to produce with ample garbage time production, but this may prove more arduous tomorrow. Chubb, assuming he’s back in the lineup, should have a nice day running the ball."

@FGITLOTR has a nice weather thread so i thought I would pop the report into the game thread to discuss. 

"Houston at Cle- the forecast is calling for steady rain and 30 mph winds. I would expect the Browns to control the clock with their offensive line having their way against the weak Texan front 7. The heavy winds should put a damper on the Texan passing attack. Watson has been able to produce with ample garbage time production, but this may prove more arduous tomorrow. Chubb, assuming he’s back in the lineup, should have a nice day running the ball."
Just issued a SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING and it is hitting my county right now and its fo' real.  Might lose power any second now.

Here we go again...and I understand Houston is 2-6 but they can get to 2-7 a lot quicker by not doing it by the book. 

4th and Goal on the 3, early 2nd, 1st offensive Drive I think, you want to come away with points and they decide to call a QB keeper from the 3, Watson dropped back but quickly gave away he was running up the middle and was easily stopped. 

You leave points on the field. Is it because you are 2-6, you just go for it any time you please? Why not just lose the game on purpose and get a better draft pick?...oh that's right!

Good job Texans, keep going for it all season long, please with whip cream on top

Sincerely,

Phinsfans

Last edited by a moderator:
Worth nothing that with the delayed kickoff,  was happy that we have 1 Halftime holdover while the rest are in the locker room but this game is moving fast. 

Last edited by a moderator:
4 carries the first drive, 4 since by my math.  

They seem to use Hunt more when Chubb is in than when Chubb was out but this may be my imagination and not reality.  But he did seem fairly pedestrian
That’s weird, on the CBS app it doesn’t show him in the box score at all. But when I look on the score of my game I do have 2 points for him. 

I really wasn't, I thought it was him. I actually think he compliments the bag of blood next to him in the booth. I don't dislike Stockton at all and in fact remember him even as a kid calling a lot of games, he's just been there a long time and he's gotten like Endberg towards the end IMHO. Love them both but their time has passed, both #####. 

Ministry of Pain said:
Here we go again...and I understand Houston is 2-6 but they can get to 2-7 a lot quicker by not doing it by the book. 

4th and Goal on the 3, early 2nd, 1st offensive Drive I think, you want to come away with points and they decide to call a QB keeper from the 3, Watson dropped back but quickly gave away he was running up the middle and was easily stopped. 

You leave points on the field. Is it because you are 2-6, you just go for it any time you please? Why not just lose the game on purpose and get a better draft pick?...oh that's right!

Good job Texans, keep going for it all season long, please with whip cream on top

Sincerely,

Phinsfans
The ghost of BOB will continue to haunt this franchise for years to come :kicksrock:

With no OBJ to really keep the defense honest, I would tend to try and make Baker beat me with the rest of the receiving crew. 
Oh I agree, guy wanted to know what was up with Chubb tho.

Hunt looks better to me so far this game but mainly because he gives them more flexibility as a pass catcher. Chubb had two nice 6 yard runs and then a run for 1 to start the 2nd half.

Has this game started yet or is it still in weather delay?
Well, it def started .... but did it get shutdown again, is the question. 

im I’m the metro Detroit area - no power, super crazy winds. I’d imagine it’s much worse in the Midwest’s armpit 

Users who are viewing this thread