What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*Jax Jags at Green Bay -14 (47.5)* (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Vegas says this is a blowout. I used to feel strongly that interconference match ups where one team is a huge favorite, take the points. So Jax according to the notes I keep on file would be a decent play today against Green Bay. It's like betting on good teams that somehow end up Home Dogs, give me those all day, they've been hitting pretty well this season. 

Go!

Vegas says this is a blowout. I used to feel strongly that interconference match ups where one team is a huge favorite, take the points. So Jax according to the notes I keep on file would be a decent play today against Green Bay. It's like betting on good teams that somehow end up Home Dogs, give me those all day, they've been hitting pretty well this season. 

Go!
I agree, but worry about defensive and special teams scores juicing the margin.  Luton survived his first start turnover free...can he maintain that?

With the FG from JAX, you now have Green Bay at -17 the rest of the way...lot of game left but every Jax score makes it even harder for Rodgers. 

Did I hear 50 mph winds? 

Aaron was #1 QB on a lot of FF Rankings this week. 

Jags scoring on special teams means a lot more Aaron Rodgers, doesn't look like Green Bay is going to win going away, at least not yet. 

Great TD run by Rodgers, he could have thrown it but he showcased why you can't forget about him near the goal line

I think it also shows that Rodgers is pretty darn healthy right now and feeling like he's 28 again. 

I would expect Green Bay to roll the Jags in the 2nd half, add something like 21-7 and you get 38-17?

Green Bay is anywhere from -6 to -7 for the 2nd Half alone, I would tend to lay the points. 

I still hate the rule about hitting the QB in the legs. The guy practically tripped/crawled into Rodger's legs and gets hit with the personal foul. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Referee: Illegal Shift offense. Roughing the QB defense.

Greg Jennings: that’s the second time Rodgers has caught the defense with 12 men on the field.

What??? Jennings is the worst. 

1-7 team in a tie game nearing the 4th Q decides to PUNT from the opponents 38 yd line, long 55 yf FG try but maybe work a short slant for 4-5 yds on the previous Down so you can attempt a FG shot to try and take the lead. 

Adams hurt?
Why would you ask that? Specifically please so we can be of assistance because he's been very active and has a lot of catches so are you having technical difficulties? 

Was he taken to the locker room? I haven't seen him leave the game 🤷‍♂️

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would you ask that? Specifically please so we can be of assistance because he's been very active and has a lot of catches so are you having technical difficulties? 

Was he taken to the locker room? I haven't seen him leave the game 🤷‍♂️
He went into the tent and was visibly limping on the sideline. Missed the last series.

Dare is atrocious. He was atrocious in Tampa. He's atrocious in Jacksonville. He's not even replacement level. 

The Gang Green Nation has got be cheering this score right now...it's pretty much the Jags and nobody else for Trevor at this point, you gotta be happy if you root for the Jets. 

Ministry of Pain said:

Go!
And this is another one to add to the back of the index card...

Users who are viewing this thread