What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*Tampa Bay vs Carolina +6 (49.5)* (1 Viewer)

RoJo fumbles although it was a reception and it wasn't egregious that I could see. 

Carolina about to take the lead. Tampa Bay not exactly lighting it up yet after a 38-3 Blowout last week. 

Colin Thompson 1st TD of his career. 

As a Panther fan watching the game, I'm glad Brady overthrew him, but he was wide open for a score.
Aside from that overthrow, Brady has been good. There was a possible miscommunication between Brady and Evans on that 3rd down throw into the endzone.

So I can see where Antonio Brown can be that slot guy Brady craves underneath. They still have a lot of work to do but with Godwin and Evans on the outside, how on earth can a defense account for Brown? 

At the same time, the Bucs have been awful since he was signed. They lost 38-3 last week, trail 17-10 late 1st today to a team that won't be in the pLayoffs at the end of next month...

And an outstanding catch by Evans to keep his hands on the football. Brady is throwing to 3, maybe 4, future HOFers.

And an outstanding catch by Evans to keep his hands on the football. Brady is throwing to 3, maybe 4, future HOFers.
Teddy isn't throwing to future HOFers, but didn't they say prior to the game that the trio of Anderson, Moore, and Samuel ranks 2nd in the NFL?

Did it look like Davis was hurt on the incompletion?  Edit: reported headed to Locker Room

Last edited by a moderator:
Bucs were down 17-10, since then they have been exploding and they have done this repeatedly this year and especially vs the lesser teams, they just pour it on in the late 2nd Q and thru the 3rd Q until the game is almost out of reach. 

None of this happened last week. 

Bucs are going to need to continue to produce on offense. Nothing short of a TD will do on the next drive. 

Feels like Godwin is ready to bust one today. Decent day but it could turn into a Top 20 day if he can get loose. 

Watching this game I can't understand why Arians gives Fournette the snaps he does.

Even without the 98 yard TD, Jones is so much more explosive and effective. 

I might buy it if Fournette was a premiere pass catcher. But while his hands or decent, they aren't amazing, and he whiffed a completely catchable ball. And his runs look so much more plodding and so less elusive than RoJos.

Guess it just comes down to the fumbles. The guy has to go to the Tiki Barber school of correcting fumblitis.

Watching this game I can't understand why Arians gives Fournette the snaps he does.

Even without the 98 yard TD, Jones is so much more explosive and effective. 

I might buy it if Fournette was a premiere pass catcher. But while his hands or decent, they aren't amazing, and he whiffed a completely catchable ball. And his runs look so much more plodding and so less elusive than RoJos.

Guess it just comes down to the fumbles. The guy has to go to the Tiki Barber school of correcting fumblitis.
The fumbles with RoJo at this point are really out of control. How could you trust him in a playoff game? 

Bucs fans have to be happy with 7-3 considering they were staring down the barrel of Jameis again earlier this offseason.

I mean the panthers aren’t great but there isn’t THAT big of a difference between them and the Saints. The Bucs looked unstoppable today and like a JV team last week. 
Think about this, Brees was looking pretty shook on the sidelines, not celebrating even though they won, I'm thinking cracked ribs and that could mean multiple weeks. We sent them a Trojan Horse that managed to win today but starting for 3-4 weeks, just. matter of time before he throws a few interceptions. 

Bucs may never see the Saints in the playoffs if they can win the division. 

Think about this, Brees was looking pretty shook on the sidelines, not celebrating even though they won, I'm thinking cracked ribs and that could mean multiple weeks. We sent them a Trojan Horse that managed to win today but starting for 3-4 weeks, just. matter of time before he throws a few interceptions. 

Bucs may never see the Saints in the playoffs if they can win the division. 
Yea the Bucs really need to find a way to win the division. Going to be tough. 

I mean the panthers aren’t great but there isn’t THAT big of a difference between them and the Saints. The Bucs looked unstoppable today and like a JV team last week. 
Trust me, there is.  I think we have 4 rookies starting on defense.  The rookie wall is upon us.  I'm not going to say the Bucs weren't horrible last week, but they are a top tier offense so they so obliterate a team like the Panthers.

Users who are viewing this thread