What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Chargers at Dolphins -2.5 (49)** Fouts, Marino...Herbert & Tua! (1 Viewer)

Grant is listed at 5-7, how about 5-4?

2 catches on this drive and just broke a tackle, doesn't like to go down easily. Plays it like a punt returner once he gets the ball in his hands. 

Ahmed is slippery as Gannon said on the telecast. 

He looks better than any other RB we've had suit up so far. Impressive runs right now. 

Looks like Parker is a decoy. Grant and Gesicki thus far.
Agree but I think that will led to some big plays later in the game. 

Script is looking good so far, Miami will go up 10-0 and they can relax a little on offense and continue to dial up runs which help Tua immensely. 

Miami will forgo the FG and take the penalty setting Tua back up 1st Down deep in LA territory. 

Love the title. This matchup and play of Herbert/Tua absolutely reminds me of those classic 80s battles.

Tua continues to get away with some risky throws.

Any sign of Deandre Washington yet?
Nope and in fact I would say Ahmed is making his claim to part of the starting rotation. He has been getting all the snaps, looks spry and is finding tough yards, not sure Miami will overthink this until Gaskin is back i the mix. 

Now a fumble by the rookie would change it all around but right now it's Ahmed's job to lose. He started the game an dis looking good. 

Just being honest Ray, you want the truth I'm sure. 

I am a big fan of Washington and liked the move but right now he's nonexistent. 

Grant paying off HUGE for those that took him this week. 

3 catches and a TD on the first FULL Drive for Miami

They passed on a FG to give Tua another chance after the Los Angeles offsides on the FG try and they cash it in. 

Miami 14-0!

Fu(king hell. Of course Parker doesn’t get the TD.

this offense is really gonna be everybody but Parker huh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Grant paying off HUGE for those that took him this week. 

3 catches and a TD on the first FULL Drive for Miami

They passed on a FG to give Tua another chance after the Los Angeles offsides on the FG try and they cash it in. 

Miami 14-0!
On my bench because I traded for Curtis Samuel yesterday :wall:

Only thing I am thinking on the fumble recovery by LAC...please Tua, get away from that LB running the ball back. 

Center screwed us, we had a chance to go up 21-0 and now we get a fired up LAC coming on the field now.

I hope Tua knows to know just stay down, don't get involved on turnovers...PLEASE!!! Leave that to the other 10 on the field. 

Feels like Kelly has been getting all the carries on this drive. 

10 plays up to now...make it 11, Ballage didn't make it in either. 

4th and Goal coming

Feels like Kelly has been getting all the carries on this drive. 

10 plays up to now...make it 11, Ballage didn't make it in either. 

4th and Goal coming
Easy call with a 236 pound QB. Herbert walked in, Miami wasn't expecting it, but I was. 

Now, let's see of Tua can direct a long drive, with a few passes to Parker.

Miami up 14-7...Under 5:00 to go in the 1st Half and...

1st Down-Ahmed

2nd Down Ahmed 

3rd and Short...Ahmed

4th Down Punt

Would have liked to see him get the FD...

Phins hold, Tua will get the ball back with about a 1:00 left on the clock, looks to be around midfield. 

Grant with a wonderful return, Miami should get at least a FG try

It was Miami 21-0 and then it wasn't and then it was 14-7 Miami, they did something good and extend it to 17-7 before the Half but LAC comes out determined and Miami is sleep walking right now on Defense.  

Now 17-14 Miami but Chargers have the momentum. 

It was so much better when it was almost 21-0...wake up Phins!

Miami gets a huge interception from Howard who is building on what probably will end with a Pro Bowl or perhaps All Pro if he can get near 10 for the season. 

Surprised teams don't go after Jones who usually just tips it away but doesn't grab nearly as many interceptions. 🤷‍♂️

Announcers like the Chargers uniforms, I think the Phins look good in the retro whites

Ahmed taking a screen or short ball inside the red zone and almost scores a TD, impressive day today. 83 yds on the ground. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Miami Defense sets up the offense just like the punt block made it easy to score a TD, Phins are feasting on opportunities brought about by the assembling of this team and directly the coaching of the staff and Brian Flores

Damn it's good to be a Phin

Hope none of this matters but Miami had it in great field position and run it a couple times, good job, run clock, 12 point lead, safe 3rd down call but it doesn't get the FD, hate 3rd and short pass completions that don't somehow go beyond the FD marker...miss the 46 yd FG try and Miami still has a 2 score lead but could have extended it to 15. 

Nice end of game run by Laird, never gonna be a feature back but fresh legs find s a big hole and FD to push this game further onto ice for the Phins. 

Keenan Allen TD

Chargers out of timeouts and will need to convert the onside kick next. And that's assuming they don't go for 2 here and maybe come up short. 

Kicking the XP would extend the game..TD is questionable but OK

Keenan Allen TD

Chargers out of timeouts and will need to convert the onside kick next. And that's assuming they don't go for 2 here and maybe come up short. 

Kicking the XP would extend the game..TD is questionable but OK
Howard was 1-on-1 as there was an all out blitz. It's hard to cover Allen, but Miami did well, as he had only 3 receptions on 7 targets.

Users who are viewing this thread