What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*Baltimore at New England +7 (44)* (1 Viewer)

no dog in the fight but Imma just leave this here.  Pats getting 6.5 last I saw

@ToddFuhrman: NFL 2020 Betting Trends 

Favorites: 55-76-1 ATS (42%)
O/U: 71-58-4 (55%)
Home teams: 61-71-1 ATS (46%)
Touchdown favorites: 21-20-1 ATS (51%)
Primetime favorites: 8-20-0 ATS (29%)

(Data via @CBSSportsHQ )

no dog in the fight but Imma just leave this here.  Pats getting 6.5 last I saw

@ToddFuhrman: NFL 2020 Betting Trends 

Favorites: 55-76-1 ATS (42%)
O/U: 71-58-4 (55%)
Home teams: 61-71-1 ATS (46%)
Touchdown favorites: 21-20-1 ATS (51%)
Primetime favorites: 8-20-0 ATS (29%)

(Data via @CBSSportsHQ )
That's cool, good post

I did not know all this 

"Ball Contol Passing" "Fringe FG range"

Collinsworth makes them sound like kittens trying to find a warm place to sleep for the night. 

Last edited by a moderator:
For the record is this a big game or not? Storyline seems to be that when Lamar plays well it wasn’t a big game and when he does, it wasn’t a big game

That being said, Ravens look very flat 

For the record is this a big game or not? Storyline seems to be that when Lamar plays well it wasn’t a big game and when he does, it wasn’t a big game

That being said, Ravens look very flat 
It's not.  But neither team is playing well this season.  Something is up with the Baltimore o

No Raven has more than 1 catch so far, and the RBs have split up 6 carries for 18 yards 3 ways...and this was one of the more explosive offenses last year. I can pull out the Miami game tape if you need evidence from last season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Al Michaels really trying to sell us at home that Cam Newton is in the long term plans for the Patriots? 
In the AFC east, there will be Trevor, Tua and Josh for many years. I think this is the year the Patriots draft a QB high, and maybe sign Fitzpatrick as a mentor.

A lot more misdirection/high percentage throw for Jackson. He's trying to dial up deep shots but the coverage is too good.

I understand why the "lowering the helmet" penalty is called but, man, that last collision happened so quick I felt bad for the tackler

Last drive was one of Ravens worst defensive performances of the entire season 

Will be interesting to see if they’re able to adjust 

Collinsworth continues to talk about a Patriots team that doesn't exist. And dreams about scenarios that are far fetched or it's like this is the first Patriots game he's tuned into all season. 

And the way he describes them "Tighten it Up" "Focused Ball Control" "Do Not Turn it Over" 

He's basically calling Cam a rookie game manager. 

I wonder if Harbaugh is tired of Belichick abusing him with trick plays year after year. I certainly am 

Hollywood mouths off about not getting the ball and already been a couple passes forced his way tonight. Not good 

Collinsworth "This is where he really has defenses over a barrel. This is Lamar Jackson time.".

/throwsPickNextPlay

Hollywood just can’t get open on the outside. And he can’t get YAC on the inside. Definition of a #3 WR. They need to start featuring Duvernay

D Line is weak without Campbell and now Williams. Ravens D usually makes great adjustments- will be interesting to see what they do to stop the run and if that opens up pass game for Cam

This game brought to you by the time 10:00 PM. 

Newton looks good.

Harris looks good.

Jakobi Meyers looks good.

The offensive line looks great.

Neither Harris nor Meyers are leaving my start 7 FLEX guys and a TE and QB anytime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread