What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*Baltimore at New England +7 (44)* (1 Viewer)

Hollywood just can’t get open on the outside. And he can’t get YAC on the inside. Definition of a #3 WR. They need to start featuring Duvernay

D Line is weak without Campbell and now Williams. Ravens D usually makes great adjustments- will be interesting to see what they do to stop the run and if that opens up pass game for Cam
I don't think Hollywood is what's wrong w the passing game. Not sure Lamar necessarily is either, but the scheme doesn't really seem condusive to getting volume targets to anyone outside of the hashes unless its a misdirection play off a run look. Put Hollywood in Pitt, New Orleans, or probably a dozen other teams and I don't think he has a problem spearating

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think Hollywood is what's wrong w the passing game. Not sure Lamar necessarily is either, but the scheme doesn't really seem condusive to getting volume targets to anyone outside of the hashes unless its a misdirection play off a run look. Put Hollywood in Pitt, New Orleans, or probably a dozen other teams and I don't think he has a problem spearating
Sometimes offensive coordinators have strengths about what they're doing, too. It's not hard to envision that Roman schemes certain plays better than others.

Baltimore seems to have lost that seam route to Andrews.  I agree Duvernay might be a better guy to feature, Hollywood is a glorified gadget guy

I mean wtf. You have a Qb who can run and is used to catching these trash snaps in the rain. What does going wildcat there do?

But put me in the camp that is thoroughly unimpressed with Hollywood Brown. He's just flat out too small to be the man in the NFL, it seems.

I mean wtf. You have a Qb who can run and is used to catching these trash snaps in the rain. What does going wildcat there do?
Looked at it on replay and he wasn’t getting it anyway 

All that does is relieve the D of any pass coverage responsibilities 

Looked at it on replay and he wasn’t getting it anyway 

All that does is relieve the D of any pass coverage responsibilities 
The snap? We’ve seen Lamar one hand quite a few awful snaps the last few games.

Edit- to be clear I’m not putting that on Ingram. It just makes no sense on every level including comfortability catching snaps.

For the record is this a big game or not? Storyline seems to be that when Lamar plays well it wasn’t a big game and when he does, it wasn’t a big game

That being said, Ravens look very flat 
Lol, Collinsworth just said this was a big game for Baltimore which means Lamar can now be criticized for not winning another big game

Not sure how it’s his fault when he doesn’t touch the ball on a key 4th down but it will be 

love teams that go for 1 yard runs down 2 TDs, great play calling

ETA: ok, there is a smarter play

Foxboro pa guy cycles btwn Aic - man in the box, Danzig - mother, tool - sober and then that stupid foghorn. Same songs and sounds for as long back as I can remember watching these guys.

was a nice toss, but being down 2 TDs you would think they would try to move faster than a 7-minute drive
Maybe. Plenty of time. The team’s been criticized in the few losses they’ve had for abandoning the run too early. Gotta do what you do best to ensure you score and that’s methodical drives predicated by running the ball.

What’s your agenda here? No one without bias can be this clueless 
I have no bias beyond wanting to see him develop, I"m an Andrews owner actually, so if anything the boyle injury would consolidate targets if you think I have a bias.  

Lamar looks like he's regressed to me and I'm wondering what the function of this is, in terms of his play or play calling.  Stanley is a big loss but this has been a season long struggle with his passing.  

Jesus he threw across his body in the rain with winds 15-20 mph. He missed him. It happens. The Boyle play couldn’t have been more innocuous. 

So your take is he's a good passer and progressing this year?  Whats YOUR agenda?
I’m a Ravens fan in case it isn’t obvious. My take is purely that the throw to Boyle was very innocent and the throw to Snead wasn’t exactly a layup or a hospital ball. I don’t care to get into my thoughts on Lamar’s progression this year in a game thread as it’s a much deeper conversation. 

See, you can do a 2-man rush on 3rd and 15. That bad snap torpedoed the drive...

Users who are viewing this thread