Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*Baltimore at New England +7 (44)*

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe. Plenty of time. The team’s been criticized in the few losses they’ve had for abandoning the run too early. Gotta do what you do best to ensure you score and that’s methodical drives predicated 

4th and 1 and you have Lamar and go wildcat with Ingram for a bad snap instead .  Is he trying to coach worse than his brother?

I think that was on purpose. 

2 minutes ago, VikingFrog said:

Because it was nothing. Guy was going for the ball and even then barely touched him.

You can touch him down... if we are going to call roughing on QB's getting hit straight on in the pocket holding the ball, I'd rather a see a defenseless guy protected in that situation

Just now, Smack Tripper said:

You can touch him down... if we are going to call roughing on QB's getting hit straight on in the pocket holding the ball, I'd rather a see a defenseless guy protected in that situation

You aren’t gonna touch him down when the ball is loose and available for the taking in a must win game.

A lot of bad penalties in the game for Baltimore.

EDIT: JESUS IT IS POURING OUT THERE

Edited by The Frankman

Yeah the monsoon gets an assist there for stopping Baltimore. Pats now 3-5 and Baltimore 6-2.

Edited by The Frankman

With the Steelers schedule the Ravens aren’t catching them anyway. And with the Ravens schedule they’re still going to be a Wild Card no matter what. 

So the loss wasn’t that big a deal, the Boyle injury was. Time to reassess and figure out how they want to play offense the rest of the way. Lamar was excellent in the conditions tonight, still needs to scramble more. Skura either needs to fix his snapping hand injury or get replaced. Bad snap on the drive with 5 minutes left was the game 

13 hours ago, Buffaloes said:

Foxboro pa guy cycles btwn Aic - man in the box, Danzig - mother, tool - sober and then that stupid foghorn. Same songs and sounds for as long back as I can remember watching these guys.

Ugh ... I get to listen to it every week.

I often ask out loud to myself, "when are they ever going to freshen up this music?"

This stuff is played at kickoff and thruout the game to get the players and fans amped up ... 

and I don't think ANY of these 20-something year old players recognize  this 30 year old music. Might as well be playing smooth jazz.