What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021- First 2 rounds if drafting today ? (1 Viewer)

The Show

Footballguy
It might be a bit early but I was curious what the top 24 or first 2 rounds might look like next year if drafting today? Do more rounds if you’re feeling enthusiastic. I’ll take a stab. 

20 man roster. Start 1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1FLEX/

1PT PPR/1 PT per 25 yards passing/ 1 PT per 10 yards rushing and receiving. 3 pt milestone bonus at 100 YD rus/rec and 300YD pass

1 CMC

2 A Kamara 

3 D Adams 

4 D Cook

5 Zeke 

6 A Jones

7 S Barkley  

8 T Kelce - a WR1 playing TE. Huge advantage 

9 D Henry

10 D Hopkins

11 T Hill 

12 M Sanders 

13 N Chubb

14 J Jones 

15 DK Metcalf 

16S Diggs 

17J Robinson - looks great! 3 down RB

18J Jacobs 

19 J Mixon 

20 C Ridley 

21CEH

22K Allen 

23 K Hunt 

24T McLaurin 

25C Carson 

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m not taking Adams over Cook. Unless it’s full point PPR I’m taking Cook over Kamara as well. More touchdown upside, as Peyton runs too much nonsense play calling at the goal line.

Henry is way too low as well. And I would have DK over Hill at this point.

I’m not taking Adams over Cook. Unless it’s full point PPR I’m taking Cook over Kamara as well. More touchdown upside, as Peyton runs too much nonsense play calling at the goal line.

Henry is way too low as well. And I would have DK over Hill at this point.
Dalvins injury tendencies knock him down a couple spots for me. Henry lack of use in the passing game too. 

DK in the first round? Is it possible?

It might be a bit early but I was curious what the top 24 or first 2 rounds might look like next year if drafting today? Do more rounds if you’re feeling enthusiastic. I’ll take a stab. 

1 CMC

2 A Kamara 

3 D Adams 

4 D Cook

5 Zeke 

6 A Jones 

7 T Kelce - a WR1 playing TE. Huge advantage 

8 D Henry

9 D Hopkins

10 T Hill 

11 M Sanders 

12 N Chubb

13 J Jones 

14 DK Metcalf 

15 S Diggs 

16 J Robinson - looks great! 3 down RB

17 J Jacobs 

18 J Mixon 

19 C Ridley 

20 CEH

21 K Allen 

22 K Hunt 

23 T McLaurin 

24 C Carson 
what is the scoring system?  Very important to include that in the OP.

I'd move Sanders down a decent amount. I’d probably put him just above Mixon. Also, doesn’t Barkley need to be on here somewhere? 

Really hoping that Ekeler can/will return and we can see a couple games of what he and Herbert look like together.  In a PPR he'd be someone I'd probably slot between Chubb and Jacobs if he was truly back.

what is the scoring system?  Very important to include that in the OP.
20 man roster. Start 1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE 1 FLEX. 1 PPR/1 PT per 25 yards Passing. 1 pt per 10 yards rushing or receiving. 

Ps: yes I forgot Barkley. He would go somewhere 6-10 in the first round. 

Really hoping that Ekeler can/will return and we can see a couple games of what he and Herbert look like together.  In a PPR he'd be someone I'd probably slot between Chubb and Jacobs if he was truly back.
I was looking at Ekeler too. Love his upside as I do K Allen with Herbert there. I have Ekeler around 28 right now but he could definitely move up. 

Zeke has looked fried and after two years of mostly being on the ir I'm not touching Barkley.  Other people can keep them wherever on their lists but they simply just aren't on mine considering their price.

Zeke has looked fried and after two years of mostly being on the ir I'm not touching Barkley.  Other people can keep them wherever on their lists but they simply just aren't on mine considering their price.
I am sure Elliot doesn't seem like his usual self with the offensive line not being what it was and no Dak yet he is currently RB 6 in PPR leagues anyways. This might be the 5th consecutive season of Elliot being a top 10 RB.

Barkley I can understand being nervous about as he has missed more games than he has played at this point. I hope he can return to his former self after the injuries but you never know. I am guessing I will be willing to take that risk somewhere around pick 20 or so.

I am not taking Miles Sanders over Nick Chubb. I think he slots in just ahead of Josh Jacobs because of better receiving opportunity. It would be tough call taking Sanders over Barkley, I think Barkley is the better player so not sure I could do that.

20 man roster. Start 1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1FLEX/

1PT PPR/1 PT per 25 yards passing/ 1 PT per 10 yards rushing and receiving. 3 pt milestone bonus at 100 YD rus/rec and 300YD pass

1 CMC

2 A Kamara 

3 D Adams 

4 D Cook

5 Zeke 

6 A Jones

7 S Barkley  

8 T Kelce - a WR1 playing TE. Huge advantage 

9 D Henry

10 D Hopkins

11 T Hill 

12 M Sanders 

13 N Chubb

14 J Jones 

15 DK Metcalf 

16S Diggs 

17J Robinson - looks great! 3 down RB

18J Jacobs 

19 J Mixon 

20 C Ridley 

21CEH

22K Allen 

23 K Hunt 

24T McLaurin 

25C Carson 
Jones is too high - very very high chance he's on a different team in 2021 now that they paid the LT.

Swift moving slowly onto this list.  He performs similar to yesterday or a little less and he will be solidly on this list.

1 CMC

2 Barkley

3 A Kamara 

4 DK Metcalf

5 D Adams 

6 D Cook

7 A Jones

8 T. Hill

9 T Kelce

10 D Henry

11 Zeke

12 Ridley

13 D Hopkins

14 Chubb

15 M Sanders 

16 CEH

17 Jacobs

18 S Diggs 

19 Swift

20 J Robinson

21 Mixon

22 Hunt 

23 Mclaurin

24. J. Taylor

Swift moving slowly onto this list.  He performs similar to yesterday or a little less and he will be solidly on this list.
Agreed, although I’d say moving swiftly rather than slowly onto the list.

Also, solid list but I don’t see Carson as a 2nd rounder between his injury history and the face that he may not even be re-signed by Seattle.

Hunt also may be too high if he’s sharing with Chubb again.

Hunt and J.Taylor look too high to me.

I think Kittle and Mahomes or Kyler Murray go onto the list. 

I am not taking Miles Sanders over anyone on that list and probably a lot more.  He has done nothing to justify such a high draft pick and I am glad others overpaid for him this year.
Well he is getting 5 targets per game still this year. He hasn't had as many big catches so far as last year but the opportunity is still there.

Hunt and J.Taylor look too high to me.

I think Kittle and Mahomes or Kyler Murray go onto the list. 
Really tough for any QB to crack my top 24. So many other quality QB options. Kittle is a beast but can’t stay healthy. 

I don’t see it with the addition of Aiyuk. Perhaps if they become a bigger passing offense without Jimmy G.
If Aiyuk continues to blossom he’ll get more attention from Def I’d argue Kittle can get open more.  SF is not a passing juggernaut but surely can support 2 pass catchers per week and Kittle surely is one of them. 

Really tough for any QB to crack my top 24. So many other quality QB options. Kittle is a beast but can’t stay healthy. 
I’m generally the same way about QB.  

I just can’t see taking the lesser half of a RBBC in the 2nd round in Hunts case and Taylor has been AWFUL the past couple of weeks.  No way he is top 24 in redraft. 

If Aiyuk continues to blossom he’ll get more attention from Def I’d argue Kittle can get open more.  SF is not a passing juggernaut but surely can support 2 pass catchers per week and Kittle surely is one of them. 
You also have Deebo though. Another mouth to feed.

1 CMC

2 Barkley

3 A Kamara 

4 DK Metcalf

5 D Adams 

6 D Cook

7 A Jones

8 T. Hill

9 T Kelce

10 D Henry

11 Zeke

12 Ridley

13 D Hopkins

14 Chubb

15 M Sanders 

16 CEH

17 Jacobs

18 S Diggs 

19 Swift

20 J Robinson

21 Mixon

22 Hunt 

23 Mclaurin

24. J. Taylor
Cook is the #1 ppr non-qb in points per week, there's zero chance he slips out of the top 3. 

I think Swift ends up a late 1st rounder in next year's drafts.... especially in a ppr.  He will be next year's Miles Sanders type of hype.

I think Swift ends up a late 1st rounder in next year's drafts.... especially in a ppr.  He will be next year's Miles Sanders type of hype.
While we’re talking rookie RBs what about J Taylor, C Akers and Dobbins? What are everyone’s thoughts on how these backfields shake out and where they’re drafted next year?

Thats possible if he has a few more good games down the stretch.

Swift looks pretty solid to me whenever I have had the chance to see him play.

I'm not sure what my list would be but I may be on the wrong side of this I guess.  I had to make some deals in relation to keepers for next year, we could keep 4.  I have D Adams, Dobbins, Lamb, and J Jefferson.  Traded off Diggs and J Robinson to gain draft capital next year as I could only keep 4.  I still have Jeudy and Lamar Jackson for fallbacks in case of injury.

Users who are viewing this thread