What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

russell willson and DK metclaf playoff panic (1 Viewer)

thawkprime21

Footballguy
So im in a dynasty league and currently set to be a playoff team. However i am the owner of wilson and Metcalf and after their showing on Sunday am worried about week 16 which is our championship. Am i reading to much into this or should i try to move both with our tade deadline being before week 11 games are played. 1Qb, 2rbs, 3wrs, 1 super flex, 2 flex 1 te

QB wilson, wentz

RBs chubb, Sanders, Edwards-helaire, mosteret

WRs, riddley, aj brown, Metcalf, galladay, reagor

te Waller, hurst, tonyan

Who are great playoff matchup guy's?

In a dynasty theres no way I'd be looking to get rid of them based on one matchup unless someone is offering you an absolute haul. 

Metcalf should have had a huge game.  He was missed on one long pass when he was open and burned Ramsey on another when Russell wasn't even looking his way.  After the film session I would imagine that the week 16 game is going to be much different.  I would trust DK at this point and throw him the damn ball.   

I guess I would never say never, but I wouldn’t be looking to trade what are seemingly a top-five dynasty quarterback and a top three dynasty wide receiver because I was worried about a week 16 game that I may or may not be involved in.

thawkprime21 said:
all valid points, but if one was to trade wilson who would be a younger QB to target who has good week 14-16 matchups.
In a dynasty league I never make a trade for one week or set of weeks in one particular season.  It's a good way to start losing a team.  Keep Wilson and Metcalf.  They will be fine week 16.

Users who are viewing this thread