What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bears/Vikings MNF Thread (1 Viewer)

I was working on one but too late. Hopefully this game is as good as last week's without the BS ending.

EDIT:

Well I got me a date and I won't be late,

the game is on and I just can't wait,

the ball is down, gotta make the call,

When the joint starts jumpin' I'll have a ball!

I'm gonna rock it up,

I'm gonna rip it up,

I'm gonna shake it up,

gonna ball it up...

I'm gonna rock it up...

and ball tonight!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gambling nuggets:

Chicago has won 4 straight

Total is 44 or 44.5....5 of last 6 games have been under that, with the 6th at 45

And, of course, Kirk is 0 fer Monday night

err... wasn't the knee down? Or was it coming out? Of course, the issue is it was ruled a fumble.

err... wasn't the knee down? Or was it coming out?
Hard to tell...the punch and hit to the ball were before the knee was down...but cant see the ball when the knee hits.   May he a case of going with the call on the field as replay isnt as conclusive.

The ball is moving but it's not like it was out; Rudolph still had a hand on it. If they ruled that down, I don't think that would be a fumble. The problem is refs frequently rule in a manner to trigger an automatic review.

I thought today was Thursday. I’ve been sitting here watching NFL Network wondering why the game hasn’t started. I’m okay, I think. 

Miller gets his ### handed to him on a block on the first play and then bobbles a catch on the second for an interception, great

That slow motion. Good lord, he adjusted the ball to secure it on the way to the ground. Like, flipped it around adjusting. 😳

that’s an incredible catch. The world moves a little slower for Adam Thielen. 

Foles looks like he got hit on the funnybone. Keeps shaking out his arm, remember Trubisky is inactive.
Something got hurt on the pressure by Troy Dye.

The Bears have been blocking better than I have been led to believe this week or the Vikings line is just that bad. Not sure which.

They didn't get a TD but the play calling is much better for the Bears tonight. 
Seems to be. The offense has had 3 glaring problems- O-line, play calling and QB play. O-line is probably not going to change much but legitimate NFL play calling can certainly make them perform better.  Foles will probably be hot and cold like he has been for his career. 

You say that like it’s a bad thing. 
No, not at all. Love Alex Smith. I think he got screwed early in San Fran with so many different offensive coordinators. Dude restored order in Kansas City and we will always love him for that. And his role in showing Mahomes how to be a pro will never be forgotten here.

But not a Super Bowl quarterback, unless the team has an elite defense. Which unfortunately the Chiefs never had in his time here. 

Cousins seems like the same type of guy. Total clustereff in Washington. Good enough to just get you to the playoffs but not much else.

Nice catch by Thielen for the TD, though. By all means that should entail Cook into eight and nine man fronts all night.

Exciting play callers, these guys. 

Cousins is a lot better than people give him credit for. That was on Thielen, really. Always stuff like that seems to be happening to Kirk.

Miller for about fifteen. Nice. Let's see some A-Rob.

Users who are viewing this thread