What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Super Flex league trade help (1 Viewer)

Offered Burrow and Alex Smith for D. Watson

• Yes, do it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

CMU37484

Footballguy
My team is a lock for the playoffs and currently highest scoring team in the league, but we ALL start 2 QB's whenever we can.  Currently been riding Brees and Watson every week. Was offered Burrow and Alex Smith for Watson.

Watson draws the Bears and Colts in the first two weeks of the playoffs so I'm tempted to sell him any ways.

Are there any QBs at all on waivers?  Could you add Jameis?  Anyone else holding a third QB that you could make a deal with?  Whats the rest of your team look like, and what's the QB scoring system?  I wouldn't be so quick to rush to get Alex Smith into your SF slot if you're leaving good scores on your bench.  

what are your options at the SF should you not start a QB. Are we talking high ceiling low floor guys or a guy that you know is going to get 6 points and no more everyweek

What are the scores of other positions  compared to QB?  You really only need to look at raw points scored to see if a QB should be in that spot.  I have seen leagues where people rush the QB in the SF spot just because they are just QB's without really looking at how the scoring breaks down.  They have end up having better options at other positions.  

Users who are viewing this thread