What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*Arizona(6-3) at Seattle(6-3) -3 (57)* TNF= Tremendous Match Up (1 Viewer)

It’s the shoulder pads.  I remember one time face masking an rb on a tackle real bad in practice at high school and getting reemed out but it’s not like your trying to grab a 5 inch area on a guy it’s moving too fast

for a face mask thats fine, it’s too dangerous.  But for grabbing a dudes shoulder pads I mean come on

They definitely should be. It’s crazy dangerous dragging someone down like that. 
The worst tackle I have ever felt was when I was playing with friends and a guy got me by the back collar.  Played in hs and got hit by guys much bigger than me and it never hurt half as bad.

It’s the shoulder pads.  I remember one time face masking an rb on a tackle real bad in practice at high school and getting reemed out but it’s not like your trying to grab a 5 inch area on a guy it’s moving too fast

for a face mask thats fine, it’s too dangerous.  But for grabbing a dudes shoulder pads I mean come on
I'm not sure you understand what a horse collar is. 

The shoulder pads aren't a horse collar.

Metcalf reminds me of a young TO (including the drops) combined with David Boston

Just unstoppable size and speed. They should throw at him every down until AZ stops them 

The worst tackle I have ever felt was when I was playing with friends and a guy got me by the back collar.  Played in hs and got hit by guys much bigger than me and it never hurt half as bad.
Yeah, my buddy was playing football with everyone at recess in 4th grade and someone tackled him by pulling him down from the collar of his sweatshirt like that and broke his femur. He spent the whole rest of the year doing school from home with a cast up to his waist. 

I agree with @Deamon

The sound in this game has been the worst I've heard all season.
Yeah.  And I think the fake crowd noise is imperative to make it not an awkward sounding broadcast, but it sounds like they're putting in a lot of weird crowd chants in tonight too.  Sounds like a soccer game and kinda weird.  Just give us the normal buzzing crowd.

Whats your point?   Thats way less dangerous.   Much rather have my hair pulled than have have my legs broken.
Thats probably what Tua said when the Redskins thought about drafting him lol

I gotcha though.  It does look rough.  I just don’t thinks it’s under the defenders control as much as it looks like it is live but we can agree to disagree

Yeah, my buddy was playing football with everyone at recess in 4th grade and someone tackled him by pulling him down from the collar of his sweatshirt like that and broke his femur. He spent the whole rest of the year doing school from home with a cast up to his waist. 
That's awful. 4th grade?

Then argue with the officials, not the rule. 

I think a lot of you young bucks don't remember the early 2000s when Roy Williams broke 4 guys legs in one season with horse collars. Used to be called the Roy Williams Rule. 
Thought it was TO who made it official?

That's awful. 4th grade?
I think so- somewhere in the 3rd-5th grade range or so. He recovered fine and everything and he forever hated that kid who tackled him. They got into a fight a few years later and my friend whooped his ###. 

Last edited by a moderator:

I think a lot of you young bucks don't remember the early 2000s when Roy Williams broke 4 guys legs in one season with horse collars. Used to be called the Roy Williams Rule. 
I remember. It's a penalty for a reason. Not even sure what the debate is about here. It should be a no-brainer.

That is true I didn’t know that

So 4 minutes left in Q3 of a pretty shoddy game..23-14.  3TDs hits over 57.  Do they get it?  I say no doubt....this game is gonna close fast and exciting.  (Please?)

Users who are viewing this thread