What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

HELP ME SHARKS!will respond (1 Viewer)

Rubi

Footballguy
FFPC scoring, which RB would you start? Opinions welcome.Will respond in kind if you like:

L.Murray vs Atl

D.Henderson @ TB

K.Johnson @ Car

FFPC scoring, which RB would you start? Opinions welcome.Will respond in kind if you like:

L.Murray vs Atl

D.Henderson @ TB

K.Johnson @ Car
I think Murray is the safest play. Kamara is just a little banged up, and this looks to be a high scoring game. Add in the new QB situation - I would think they rely on the run a bit mire than they would if Brees were starting. 

Henderson would be my next choice. 

Kerryon is just too hard to trust right now, even with Swift being ruled out. 

Good luck! 

Hard to say.  I think Murray because I expect a run-heavy Saints offense while Hill is at QB, wouldn't be surprised to see two-RB sets.  In my opinion Henderson is the best RB in LA, but their coach doesn't seem to agree with me.

I guess you should expect to get either 1/3 of the touches from Murray or 1/3 from Henderson.  Kerryon Johnson would be more of a flyer for me.

Thanks for answering mine.

Users who are viewing this thread