What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Philly at Cleveland -2.5 (46)*** on 2nd thought, not Playoff FB (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
This is going to be a fun game depending on what brand of football you like. I expect Philly to come out fighting , regardless of people's feelings about whether or not they should even be in the Playoff Race, I find it interesting as an NFL fan, it doesn't always happen or not very often where a Division could be won by a Sub .500 team. I think if Philly had never won a SB in the last 5 years, this would be an even bigger farce. 

Cleveland has potential Playoff hopes and I can't remember the last time they were 6-3 but maybe others do. Chubb back in the cuts, no OBJ though to rip the cover off the top off the defenses. This game should be close and fought pretty hard. I can see Philly stealing this but I don't think it's more than say 30%. 

Cleveland 24...Philly 23, giving myself a way out and not directly picking Philly to win the game. 

Good Luck to both teams and the fans today!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully Eagles remember they're allowed to run the ball. 

If Eagles run more than 25 times? Eagles 20 Browns 16

If the Eagles don't run? Browns 16 Eagles 11

Hopefully Eagles remember they're allowed to run the ball. 

If Eagles run more than 25 times? Eagles 20 Browns 16

If the Eagles don't run? Browns 16 Eagles 11
With Garrett out the Iggles would be crazy not to go run heavy here. I’m forced to start Goedert here so hopefully Wentz can stay upright in this one. By the numbers, this Browns D minus Garrett has been pretty much toothless.

Ok PHILLY!!! this is your South Florida connection and I want to Pledge my Allegiance this week 😆

-I cut Goff for Wentz as my QB2 for the rest of the year 15 minutes prior to kick off. Someone cut him in my league and I feel the connection with you all this year and I just want to feel the agony a little more with all of you. I'm in it to win it! 

🤜. 🤛

Last edited by a moderator:
Philly had a magnificent opening drive in miserable conditions although not a lot of wind but looks cold and wet and damp and someone get me some warm cocoa(Irish Wiskey shot) and a blanket and pillow please...oh my 

Users who are viewing this thread