What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*New England at Houston +2 (48.5)* (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
On the surface I would want to bet the under. Romeo and BB in a shootout? I don't see that happening. 

Texans were a 3 point favorite top open the week and now are in a 5 point swing to being the underdog...

New England 20...Houston 17

I'm watching this game and Houston is incapable of run blocking. Pats D can be run on but there's a guy in the backfield every time.

Patriots showing why media needs to close the book on the Patriots having Playoff hopes, 2 teams were 6-3 going into the weekend and are on the outside looking in. 

Patriots will be lucky if they don't finish 7-9/8-8, let's stop this nonsense already. 

Hoodie just decide Harris had enough at the half?  Has he carried it in the 2nd half after a good atart?

Was Akins tackled on that 3rd down pay? Looked like the defender was beat and pulled him down
Yup, should have been a flag. Harry just got another beneficial spot for NE. It's ridiculous how lopsided the officials have been in this game. You'd have thought it was a NE home game.

In a year of crazy bad fantasy TE play, that final catch by Izzo is sure to fool a few people on the week 12 waiver wire in a few days haha.

Users who are viewing this thread