What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 11 Weather (1 Viewer)

kyoun1e

Footballguy
Any issues?

CLE once again looks like a little trouble. Looks like soaking rain throughout the game.

A little windy for PIT game.

Not seeing much...yeah Cleveland looks bad...but seemingly that is good for the main people someone would be starting (mainly, the Cleveland RBs).  I was already benching Fulgham with Ridley back.  Not sure id trust him at all or any of the pass catchers in this game.

I was worried about CLE game but it really doesn’t seem too bad. 10 mph winds and light rain (0.5”). 

winds were 30-40 mph last week

Last edited by a moderator:
Not seeing much...yeah Cleveland looks bad...but seemingly that is good for the main people someone would be starting (mainly, the Cleveland RBs).  I was already benching Fulgham with Ridley back.  Not sure id trust him at all or any of the pass catchers in this game.
The rain in CLE may sway me to avoiid A. Hooper and go towards L. Thomas. Tiebreaker. Gunshy after Hooper laid an egg in crap weather last week.

Any issues?

CLE once again looks like a little trouble. Looks like soaking rain throughout the game.

A little windy for PIT game.
Ugh, and I get to pick between Mayfield and Luton (vs PIT) because stupid Payton has to play QB games (I have Brees/Winston)

Users who are viewing this thread