What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*Cincinnati at WFT -1 (47.5)* (1 Viewer)

Accept the safety, give them 2 points, and kick off, or, let them try the field goal less than thirty yards away, risk giving up 3 points, but then receive the kickoff?

Hell of a play description

4th & Goal at WSH 3

(12:09 - 2nd) (Shotgun) J.Burrow scrambles right end to WAS 1 for 2 yards (C.Young). FUMBLES (C.Young), RECOVERED by WAS-K.Curl at WAS -1. K.Curl tackled in End Zone, SAFETY NULLIFIED by Penalty. PENALTY on CIN-Q.Spain, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at WAS 3 - No Play. The Replay Official reviewed the loose ball recovery ruling, and the play was REVERSED. (Shotgun) J.Burrow scrambles right end to WAS 1 for 2 yards (C.Young). FUMBLES (C.Young), RECOVERED by WAS-K.Curl at WAS -1. K.Curl to WAS -1 for no gain (Q.Spain). FUMBLES (Q.Spain), ball out of bounds in End Zone, Touchback. Penalty on CIN-Q.Spain, Offensive Holding, declined

If you watched some of this game, you saw Burrow taking big hit after big hit...I'm sorry but the Bengals did a horrible job protecting him on a week when Mixon who had missed a lot of time was put on I/R, just a total air out of the room vibration thru the franchise today. Sick to my stomach. 

Last edited by a moderator:
If you watched some of this game, you saw Burrow taking big hit after big hit...I'm sorry but the Bengals did a horrible job protecting him on a week when Mixon who had missed a lot of time was put on I/R, just a total air out of the room vibration thru the franchise today. Sick to my stomach. 
The OL has been a disgrace all season.  

Users who are viewing this thread