Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*Cincinnati at WFT -1 (47.5)*

Hell of a play description

4th & Goal at WSH 3

(12:09 - 2nd) (Shotgun) J.Burrow scrambles right end to WAS 1 for 2 yards (C.Young). FUMBLES (C.Young), RECOVERED by WAS-K.Curl at WAS -1. K.Curl tackled in End Zone, SAFETY NULLIFIED by Penalty. PENALTY on CIN-Q.Spain, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at WAS 3 - No Play. The Replay Official reviewed the loose ball recovery ruling, and the play was REVERSED. (Shotgun) J.Burrow scrambles right end to WAS 1 for 2 yards (C.Young). FUMBLES (C.Young), RECOVERED by WAS-K.Curl at WAS -1. K.Curl to WAS -1 for no gain (Q.Spain). FUMBLES (Q.Spain), ball out of bounds in End Zone, Touchback. Penalty on CIN-Q.Spain, Offensive Holding, declined

4 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

The Washington coaching staff should be fired for using McKissic the way they do. 

He isnt good, stop letting him touch the ball.

Huh? 3 carries 23 yards. 2 receptions 15 yards. Seems like they should actually be giving him the ball MORE, not less.

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

Exactly, in the 2 min drill.

Gibson could do better with the room he had.

McKissic had the first carry of the game and took it 14 yards. Gibson has been pretty underwhelming. We’ll have to agree to disagree.

• Thanks 1
Just now, BroncoFreak_2K3 said:

No

I don’t think they even said something like “We won’t show a replay because it’s so gruesome” like they do sometimes. Just nothing. They took a few minutes to show a replay of that fumble at the goal line. Just give us replays!

If you watched some of this game, you saw Burrow taking big hit after big hit...I'm sorry but the Bengals did a horrible job protecting him on a week when Mixon who had missed a lot of time was put on I/R, just a total air out of the room vibration thru the franchise today. Sick to my stomach. 

Edited by Ministry of Pain
Just now, Ministry of Pain said:

If you watched some of this game, you saw Burrow taking big hit after big hit...I'm sorry but the Bengals did a horrible job protecting him on a week when Mixon who had missed a lot of time was put on I/R, just a total air out of the room vibration thru the franchise today. Sick to my stomach. 

The OL has been a disgrace all season.