What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Tennessee at Baltimore -6 (50)*** Potential Playoff Teams (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Titans are not the same team they appeared early in the season and Baltimore's offense has been stagnant. 50 points this week? 

Baltimore 23...Tennessee 20 and I'll just take the Under this week and hope for the best. 

Last edited by a moderator:
The Ravens are a mess on offense and defense, and the injuries are making things worse. They can't run consistently, nor can they stop the run with Campbell & Williams out. And it's not like the passing game is anything to write home about. 

I haven't seen much of the Titans this season. It appears their defense has regressed and their STs have been un-good. But if they can't get Derrick Henry off for 150 yards today, I'd be surprised.

Barring a bunch of fluky plays, I don't see any way Baltimore wins this.

27-16 Titans.

Both trending down after last week. Just a gut feeling here that Derrick gets it going

Titans-27.....Ravens-20

The Ravens are a mess on offense and defense, and the injuries are making things worse. They can't run consistently, nor can they stop the run with Campbell & Williams out. And it's not like the passing game is anything to write home about. 

I haven't seen much of the Titans this season. It appears their defense has regressed and their STs have been un-good. But if they can't get Derrick Henry off for 150 yards today, I'd be surprised.

27-16 Titans.
Titans OL is a mess. Might want to temper your Henry expectations. 

Titans OL is a mess. Might want to temper your Henry expectations. 
I hear you. But Baltimore's DL is missing their two run stoppers (& they weren't doing all that well before the injuries) . Rookie MLB Patrick Queen better have it strapped up today because he's giving away 30 lbs to Henry. Teams are running right at Queen and, so far, he's been getting blown up. 

In case folks missed it. The Titans did something pregame, they went ot midfield and stomped all over the place like they were rubbing out the logo type thing, Harbaugh came out to put a stop to it which is kind of incredible that he went right in there and not the players, I love Harbaugh and will defend him tooth and nail. He was always a guy I hoped the Ravens would let go and find his way to Miami, that was my dream for like 2-3 years when he was always under fire. 

Interesting drama to start the game. 

27-16 Titans.
Yep.  I'm on Titans +220

Second straight week Titans make it look easy on their opening drive. Didn't do much else last week and Colts rolled them. We'll see if they keep it up this week. 

Hollywood Brown might be re-nicknamed "Out of work Actor" Brown if he keeps dropping easy easy easy balls. That's not Jackson's fault, no way. 

Looks like AJ Brown will go another entire quarter with no targets and no production. 

Not totally his fault and Tennessee is in the thick of it but so far  he is a non factor. 

Looks like AJ Brown will go another entire quarter with no targets and no production. 

Not totally his fault and Tennessee is in the thick of it but so far  he is a non factor. 
Brown doesn't do much against top corners. Titans are generally OK with this which I wish they weren't and would help him over that last hurdle

Evans looks effective so far as a sometimes OLB. Since he and many fans have been calling for that for years, that will make for an interesting conversation next week

Titans have five backs and four TEs active. Last year the key was a fb or Jonnu at FB and riding Henry all day.

They're passing often early but... we'll see

Has CBS always had all day sports news channel on all access?(commercial) or did that pop up after ESPN layoffs?

At this point, the Ravens needs to accept that Lamar is just a mediocre passer and stop trying to throw it too much early in games.  Run it non-stop and it feels like they'd be hard to stop. 

Evans looked like he had to cover everyone over the middle that play, really strange for a goal to go scenario.

At this point, the Ravens needs to accept that Lamar is just a mediocre passer and stop trying to throw it too much early in games.  Run it non-stop and it feels like they'd be hard to stop. 
It does feel like they don't trust the oline but they need to recognize that if they dont run they will lose.

The Tackles aren't giving him time like last year. He was deadly with time
Oh I agree the oline is a big problem, but they cant just give up on the ground game. Making him drop back constantly is what the defense wants, because the raven's oline can't pass protect either. 

Oh I agree the oline is a big problem, but they cant just give up on the ground game. Making him drop back constantly is what the defense wants, because the raven's oline can't pass protect either. 
Yeah. Does anyone respect their WRs? That is one team that could flourish with a 2 or 3 TE offense

Second straight week Titans make it look easy on their opening drive. Didn't do much else last week and Colts rolled them. We'll see if they keep it up this week. 
Announcers just said no first downs since opening drive...then Tannehill but it did illustrate your point

Yeah. Does anyone respect their WRs? That is one team that could flourish with a 2 or 3 TE offense
I think that was the plan but they lost their TE2 for the season last week. Thats why we are seeing Dez. They are looking for a solution. 

I think that was the plan but they lost their TE2 for the season last week. Thats why we are seeing Dez. They are looking for a solution. 
TEs are or were available off the WW and probably by a minimal trade. It shouldn't have hinged on one guy.

Bryant may work out for the occasional catch but he won't help hide the tackle woes

Stupid play by Smith to run out of bounds short of the 1st down. They got the 1st down on the next play, but your receiver has to be smarter than that on plays like that. 

• Smile
Reactions: Bri
AJ Brown has fallen harder and faster then any WR I can remember in recent memory. Such a flurry he had coming in after the injury and he now will go a full 3 Halves, 90 Minutes of Football with 1 catch...

Dirty hit injuries should force the hitter to sit as long as the injured player...been saying it for years

The plan was also for Hollywood to be a legit nfl WR.  We passed up Metcalf for Brown if you can believe that.

They hadnt gone multiple TE sets nearly as much as last two years with Lamar, I think the coaching staff was looking at last year Lamar as the baseline and changing the offense to suit.  Hasn’t worked out that way of course.

Dirty hit injuries should force the hitter to sit as long as the injured player...been saying it for years
I like the concept of the idea, but the there’s no way to make it work realistically. Especially if you got into situations where a star defender has a borderline bad hit on a #4 WR. The offensive team would then possibly be incentivized for that #4 WR to miss the rest of the season “hurt”.

Doing a disservice to Lamar not having him pass on 1st more. His numbers passing on 1st down are great, but Baltimore does it so rarely to take advantage of teams gearing up for a run.

Users who are viewing this thread