What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Tennessee at Baltimore -6 (50)*** Potential Playoff Teams (1 Viewer)

The Ravens let two TE walk in free agency so kind of interesting observation there.

I think they brought in s extra lineman on the TD pass to Andrews.

I’d love to see the Ravens go after Golladay in free agency this year.  That’s the kind of wr we need.  Big, make contested catches, reliable 3rd and long target.

Brown’s ceiling is probably Brandin Cooks, I respect both players but you can’t catch balls you can’t reach (do wish Brown would learn to draw PI like Cooks though, definitely not there yet)

Well 21-10, let's see if  Tennessee airs it out now

I’d love to see the Ravens go after Golladay in free agency this year.  That’s the kind of wr we need.  Big, make contested catches, reliable 3rd and long target.

Brown’s ceiling is probably Brandin Cooks, I respect both players but you can’t catch balls you can’t reach (do wish Brown would learn to draw PI like Cooks though, definitely not there yet)
They have that guy in Miles Boykin but for some reason he runs possession routes... he should be getting some of the deep shots that seemingly only Brown/Andrews get.

Last edited by a moderator:
The plan was also for Hollywood to be a legit nfl WR.  We passed up Metcalf for Brown if you can believe that.

They hadnt gone multiple TE sets nearly as much as last two years with Lamar, I think the coaching staff was looking at last year Lamar as the baseline and changing the offense to suit.  Hasn’t worked out that way of course.
They don't use him right, like my Titans and Humphries....very much like that.

Give him 5-6 passes in the slot and he will catch em and maybe break one. The right week/matchup, they could throw to him 10-12 times.

They act like he's Hardman and they're KC.

He has absolutely crazy feet n balance in space.

What I remember was they had the deep threats and he was gonna be the underneath guy.

It seems like they became obsessed with the TE and tried to make him into the stud tall WR he's not.

We've been picking in this thread today. A new OC and I'd predict they're the top team. I think there are doable easy fixes

Really nice third down conversion by Titans

This game feels like the Ravens we know, a grinder down to the final possession, not the aberrational 2019 easy win Ravens 

The Titans have carried three and four centers this year. I don't blame them for putting Douglas in at C or him being active but it's been a puzzling roster decision all season long

The plan was also for Hollywood to be a legit nfl WR.  We passed up Metcalf for Brown if you can believe that.

They hadnt gone multiple TE sets nearly as much as last two years with Lamar, I think the coaching staff was looking at last year Lamar as the baseline and changing the offense to suit.  Hasn’t worked out that way of course.
Yeah I think Queen is going to be a great player but I wonder how this team would look with Higgins, Pittman or Claypool. Lot of talent in the WR class this year, would have been great to get a real WR1

Glad to see him back in there. He took a big hit there. Both teams pretty chippy even before the Colin flip.
Yeah I could imagine a fight breaking out before this ends.

I don't recall anything to stir this up in the Titans, it's odd

Yeah I could imagine a fight breaking out before this ends.

I don't recall anything to stir this up in the Titans, it's odd
Honestly feels like an early 2000s Eddie George-Ray Lewis game 

Looking for Frank Wychek to make a play here, or a Peter Boulware strip sack 

They do it a lot but I always hate it when they pull Henry within scoring distance.

But he's back...

No deep shots. Play action passing on first down and let Lamar lead a 13-play drive to ice it with mid range passes and scrambles

Users who are viewing this thread