What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Packers at Colts -1.5 (52.5)*** (1 Viewer)

LaFleur calling a really nice game.  Even the INT...if Rodgers sees that D he has a guy open underneath...well disguised D.  But the offensive calls have been very good.

Knew I shouldn't have gotten involved with the Colts backfield but Hines was out there just begging me to pick him up so I fell for it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Packers need to figure out that Pittman is the guy that will hurt them.  King needs to be shadowing him (or someone with help).  Jaire on TY and let the rest worry about pascal.

Packers just melting down 2nd half. Ooh lucky on that holding
Everything good in the first half went away.

Ive also had it with Pettine today...just completely awful.  Mental mistakes and a he inability to adjust to anything going on.  No pressure from n Rivers...coverage not even good...and getting run all over.  Preston Smith has been bad all gale and probably should be pulled from the field this week.

Oh look, Preston Smith is offsides again.

And now 12 men on the D.

If Pettine wasn’t  on the hot seat... he needs to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Going for it on 4th down looks a lot smarter if Rodgers hits the open man there.  He can't miss that throw.  But coming back in the 4th quarter against good teams is not really part of Rodgers' game, so I can't say I was shocked. 

Going for it on 4th down looks a lot smarter if Rodgers hits the open man there.  He can't miss that throw.  But coming back in the 4th quarter against good teams is not really part of Rodgers' game, so I can't say I was shocked. 
Or do what every team in the league does...sneak it.  It was half a yard.

It was a terrible playcall. You either bunch it up and run it or you go 4 wides and spread em out give Rodgers some options. Brutal play calling on both sides of the ball. Pettine is a freaking clown.

It was a terrible playcall. You either bunch it up and run it or you go 4 wides and spread em out give Rodgers some options. Brutal play calling on both sides of the ball. Pettine is a freaking clown.
It wasn't the best play call, but the guy was open, and Rodgers had time to throw (the pass rusher didn't get to him until after he released the ball).  Rodgers just missed the throw. 

It wasn't the best play call, but the guy was open, and Rodgers had time to throw (the pass rusher didn't get to him until after he released the ball).  Rodgers just missed the throw. 
The pass rush completely affected it though.  the play was going to Adams deep.

Rodgers won't even see the field, wow
Least shocking thing ever with this D in the 2nd half.

Pettine running 5 and 6 DBs all game, getting no pressure on Rivers and having awful coverage.  Just failure in every phase of this defemse.

Preston Smith shouldnt have seen the field in the 2nd half 

That is close. His arm was going forward, but the ball might have come out before it did so. I wouldn't want to be the one deciding this. 

Users who are viewing this thread