• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Refs didn't like hearing the truth 

I mean half the defense is in the neutral zone when witten jumped. These refs are crazy

especially considering what they called on Arnette on the other end

Just now, Smack Tripper said:

Do you think power backs get better with more touches or their effectiveness falls off?  You read the field better and generally wear down teams in my experience.  

Again, no issue with giving Booker touches, I d't think Jacobs should be ceding entire series.  Unless there's an issue we don't know about, I know he's had his knee flare up.  

Your offense is going to be more respected with him out there.  

Fantasy that’s a tough call, I think every player in the nfl is going 110% once they get the ball because they know there is someone waiting to replace them. Jacob’s story though is one that is probably going 150% each touch

They are, but I wouldn't trust Carr in a big spot.  Honestly if they can get this damn covid under control they'll be something.  If Herd immunity is possible I'd have to think they'd be closing in

If he can avoid breaking his leg he may be ok with this team.....

They are, but I wouldn't trust Carr in a big spot.  Honestly if they can get this damn covid under control they'll be something.  If Herd immunity is possible I'd have to think they'd be closing in

Ah, the rare sighting of a Carr hater these days

Just now, CGRdrJoe said:

Fantasy that’s a tough call, I think every player in the nfl is going 110% once they get the ball because they know there is someone waiting to replace them. Jacob’s story though is one that is probably going 150% each touch

They obviously know their team best, I'd have really little issue with Booker in a 3rd down role.  

Now with that play, Jacobs makes this possible, defense has to respect him

3 minutes ago, Insein said:

This Raiders team is legit. 

Agreed. And they play a physical style while still being able to open it up if they need to. It's impressive how Chucky and Mayock have constructed this into an old-school physical team still capable of playing a modern style. Fun team to watch

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Chadstroma said:

Dude... did the Chefs think there was a time out called? That was one heck of a horrible defensive play there. I think it is physically impossible to be more wide open than that that close to the end zone.

Not that I am complaining 

1 minute ago, Buffaloes said:

Agreed. And they play a physical style while still being able to open it up if they need to. It's impressive how Chucky and Mayock have constructed this into an old-school physical team still capable of playing a modern style. Fun team to watch

I'm really impressed with Mayock. Most analysts are bags of hot air. He's made some really good picks last 3 years. 

• Like 1
Just now, Insein said:

I'm really impressed with Mayock. Most analysts are bags of hot air. He's made some really good picks last 3 years. 

I was just as excited when we got him as GM as I was bringing Gruden back. A bunch of haters on both but loved it and it is paying off 

Just now, Grigs Allmoon said:

I certainly don't, but how many does he have? Probably not many, no?

Not many. But Salt and Pepper were ranked as 15 and 16 best DE's in the league as of last week. Not too damn bad. 

If you look at his overall game, he is a good DE.