What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Game Thread***Tampa Bay vs. LA Rams +4.5 (48 O/U) (1 Viewer)

I don't care if all the officials are lapsed Polish/Italian Catholics who loved ska and punk and now soul and Marvin Gaye while digging classical liberal politics and writings, you're not catching me rooting for a crew of them. 

That's a mistake putting Ramsey on Evans. He should start off on Godwin, then switch up to Brown on 3rd downs. The Evans/Brady connection seemingly only exists in the Red Zone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was quoting pinnacle at the time
Ah, okay. Look at it as a rough guide, then. I know how much .5 means, but I'll default to the first thing Google brings up. Pinnacle may be more accurate, but it seems the line was moving even further towards Tampa Bay. 

So much for Waldman's article this week about Evans and effort.

eta* That's the way they shut up that sort of smack talking in a circle by the Rams after that last tackle.

Rams really not paying  attention. At the goalline and Ramsey is on Brown? WTF?

So much for Waldman's article this week about Evans and effort.
That one play doesn't negate the article. He gives effort when it suits him and dogs it other places. That's been in his docket pretty much his whole career.

That one play doesn't negate the article. He gives effort at the goal line and dogs it other places.
I hated that article. He's been hurt all year. Athletes need to select sometimes, when not at full strength, when they perform with maximum effort. He really doesn't even address his injuries in the article.

I'm not an Evans apologist. But I appreciate him more watching him closely the past two years. And I knew he'd be TD-dependent this year. Brady throws short and raved about his goal-line presence. So it's not by luck he's scoring touchdowns. Waldman is a fantasy guy so yards are important to him because he's committing the fallacy of division and false analogy that yards = performance stat to watch. 

Waldman with a rare miss on that article. Kind of an awful one. 

Brady is 1 of 13 on his last passes over 20 yards. That's what he said. But if you include PI calls, it probably not that bad.

The end arounds with AB are not effective. That's not his game, he's not Claypool or a speedster at age 32.

Weird how they’re using AB

A cpl targets right off the bat, nothing else until this last drive before the half where he’s peppered with 3 targets on 4 snaps and an end around, then nothing again 

The WR screens are netting nothing for either him or Godwin.
Last year versus Miami, AB and Brady were in perfect sync on 10 to 20 yards patterns, after just 2 practices. Sure, it was Miami, but I'm wondering if Arians is the best match for Brady's skills. Or maybe there's just too many weapons in TB.

Users who are viewing this thread