What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Game Thread***Tampa Bay vs. LA Rams +4.5 (48 O/U) (1 Viewer)

Last year versus Miami, AB and Brady were in perfect sync on 10 to 20 yards patterns, after just 2 practices. Sure, it was Miami, but I'm wondering if Arians is the best match for Brady's skills. Or maybe there's just too many weapons in TB.
I watched that game. They were running really basic routes, the announcer pointed out. They were getting one-in-one coverage and running a limited tree. I think Brown living with Brady must be helping things, but yeah, Arians and Brady, even though 7-3, are not the best match for each other.

Brady excels at quick drops and releases. Arians likes deep drops and big chunks. As you know.

I roster Godwin in several leagues. He may very well have been a creature of Jameis' recklessness. Even though he's a 4.4 guy in college, he's gotten bigger and doesn't look as fleet of foot this year. 

Tom...

You're old...

Cut that out.
There's so many QBs that would do better than Brady in this system with these weapons. Goff, Wilson, Mahomes, Rodgers, Watson, Fitzpatrick, Prescott, Murray, Ryan, Allen, Stafford, Big Ben, Bridgewater, maybe Taysom. But Brady has a $50 million no cut guaranteed contract for 2 years? 

Last edited by a moderator:
There's so many QBs that would do better than Brady in this system with these weapons. Goff, Wilson, Mahomes, Rodgers, Watson, Fitzpatrick, Prescott, Murray, Ryan, Allen, Stafford, Big Ben, Bridgewater, maybe Taysom. But Brady has a $50 million no cut guaranteed contract for 2 years? 
Brady has been excellent this year. Like half those QBs on your list are legitimate LOL. No cut? Are you serious? 

Perhaps but many of those guys were not available and at least he’s not Jameis Winston

This is why I think Arians is a terrible coach. In tied games or down 3-7, he plays like he’s down 40 and completely abandons the run. 

It’s dumb; and I think it makes them predictable. Play action only works if the threat of the run is real. 

Yet Arians has refused to establish the run. Shooting himself in the foot. 

i’ve seen him do this way too many times. 

ugh, do we really have to pass every friggin' play? both these coaches have their QBs in fantasy?

I have decided that this is the game with -- hands down -- the worst uniforms on field this year.

TB is tolerable but they look like the Browns -- tell you what, that's NOT pewter.

And the Rams bone jerseys just make all the other crud -- candied numbers, the weak highlighter pinstripe on the pants, the even weaker highlighter curve on the shoulders, the helmets -- stand out as being that much worse.

Drek, everywhere I look.

Brady has been excellent this year. Like half those QBs on your list are legitimate LOL. No cut? Are you serious? 
Overall, Brady may have been good. I've seen 3 games from start to finish - the 2 versus NO and this one. He's been below average in those games, and obviously better than Jameis. I meant no trade clause. 

That's a fumble recovery and TD. Hand was empty when it started going forward.

Users who are viewing this thread