What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Game Thread***Tampa Bay vs. LA Rams +4.5 (48 O/U) (1 Viewer)

Overall, Brady may have been good. I've seen 3 games from start to finish - the 2 versus NO and this one. He's been below average in those games, and obviously better than Jameis. I meant no trade clause. 
PFF has him as QB3 this year. Admittedly those 3 games and the Bears are by far his worst but he’s been awesome otherwise. 

PFF has him as QB3 this year. Admittedly those 3 games and the Bears are by far his worst but he’s been awesome otherwise. 
I'm curious how he gets a ranking of QB3.  That just seems off.  He's been good but not close to a top 3 QB this year.

no dog in this one either (except Anti-Goff for fantasy), but the flags do seem to be leaning in favor of the Bucs

Brady still gets rid of the ball quickly,  makes quick decisions, and seems to be accurate on the short and intermediate passes. He needs a James White or Edelman. 

PFF’s rankings are garbage, that’s how.

Brady has had some great games, but he’s had too many completely awful ones to be a top 3 QB this year.
Historically I think PFF has been good but if they're ranking Brady as the third best QB in the league, that's insane.  He's 6th or 7th at best.  

Brady still gets rid of the ball quickly,  makes quick decisions, and seems to be accurate on the short and intermediate passes. He needs a James White or Edelman. 
I mean he has Antonio brown. Not sure why the offense is stagnant. 

That should have been a -8 yard completion, no?

Nevermind. I see how it played out... Two completed passes on one play.  :shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
Historically I think PFF has been good but if they're ranking Brady as the third best QB in the league, that's insane.  He's 6th or 7th at best.  
Agreed.  This is their 3rd game in their last four he has not looked good.  He has stars everywhere on offense and still can't get the offense moving.  Anyone who is watching this and doesn't think he has dropped off is drunk. :lol:  

Sounds like LA declined penalty so play stands where evans caught it?

it was declined, so the second pass technically stands. so... two completions... huh.
Still doesn't make sense to me. Let's say it was a first down for a pass 40 yards downfield -- would LA accept the penalty and they move the ball back 10 yards from where it was caught?

If it was an illegal pass, the spot should be at the point where that illegal pass was first attempted.

so ESPN play by play updated to remove the initial pass altogether from stats.

T.Brady pass short middle to M.Evans to TB 42 for 8 yards (J.Johnson III). Penalty on TB-T.Brady, Illegal Forward Pass, declined
before i copied this it actually said -8 yds blah blah blah in front of this.

I love how the official is point LA Rams' way. Even I know that rule.

And he's the official. In the NFL. Their officiating is just terrible.

should be Rams ball cause Rams defender touched it, no?

ETA: meant Bucs ball

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread