Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Official Game Thread***Tampa Bay vs. LA Rams +4.5 (48 O/U)

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Next Monday night a battle of Division leaders in the NFC. 🤣

Even funnier. Eagles are the higher seed than Seattle.

That’s all Brady. Play has 3-4 routes designed on it. No coach is telling Brady where his first read is. 

6 minutes ago, SoBeDad said:

Overall, Brady may have been good. I've seen 3 games from start to finish - the 2 versus NO and this one. He's been below average in those games, and obviously better than Jameis. I meant no trade clause. 

PFF has him as QB3 this year. Admittedly those 3 games and the Bears are by far his worst but he’s been awesome otherwise. 

2 minutes ago, Capella said:

PFF has him as QB3 this year. Admittedly those 3 games and the Bears are by far his worst but he’s been awesome otherwise. 

I'm curious how he gets a ranking of QB3.  That just seems off.  He's been good but not close to a top 3 QB this year.

1 minute ago, fred_1_15301 said:

I'm curious how he gets a ranking of QB3.  That just seems off.  He's been good but not close to a top 3 QB this year.

PFF’s rankings are garbage, that’s how.

Brady has had some great games, but he’s had too many completely awful ones to be a top 3 QB this year.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Capella said:

Brady still gets rid of the ball quickly,  makes quick decisions, and seems to be accurate on the short and intermediate passes. He needs a James White or Edelman. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, GroveDiesel said:

Brady has had some great games, but he’s had too many completely awful ones to be a top 3 QB this year.

Better than anything I’ve ever seen. They go incredibly in depth. 

2 minutes ago, GroveDiesel said:

Historically I think PFF has been good but if they're ranking Brady as the third best QB in the league, that's insane.  He's 6th or 7th at best.  

2 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

How do you miss AB there? No pressure, easy pitch & catch, just choked. 

Also why is Fournette in there after last week? Arians is a moron. 

Because RoJo can't catch and is spottier on pass pro. It's either him or McCoy.

Edited by The Frankman
2 minutes ago, SoBeDad said:

Brady still gets rid of the ball quickly,  makes quick decisions, and seems to be accurate on the short and intermediate passes. He needs a James White or Edelman. 

I mean he has Antonio brown. Not sure why the offense is stagnant. 

2 minutes ago, Stompin' Tom Connors said:

OK...now does Fournette get benched?

Man I feel for Rojo this year.

I mean, what more could he possibly do to earn the gig? Fournette has been awful and can’t catch the ball, and RoJo only put up what, like ~200 YFS last week?

Mind boggling. 

12 minutes ago, RealReactions said:

All game it's been a quick whistle. They called Goff delay of game before it even hit 0

I saw that too.  A couple weeks back, DeShaun Watson threw a TD vs. the Jags 3 seconds after the clock hit :00.  Tonight, the whistle blew exactly at :00, if not before

1 minute ago, fred_1_15301 said:

Historically I think PFF has been good but if they're ranking Brady as the third best QB in the league, that's insane.  He's 6th or 7th at best.  

Agreed.  This is their 3rd game in their last four he has not looked good.  He has stars everywhere on offense and still can't get the offense moving.  Anyone who is watching this and doesn't think he has dropped off is drunk. :lol: 

Just now, Grigs Allmoon said:

That should have been a -8 yard completion, no?

Just now, Stompin' Tom Connors said:

If it's an illegal forward pass, shouldn't the ball be spotted at the point where the illegal pass was attempted, and not where it was completed?

Sounds like LA declined penalty so play stands where evans caught it?

• Like 1
Just now, Hot Sauce Guy said:

RoJo has been very good receiving this year.

No, and I've gotten to watch many Tampa guys this year. No he hasn't. He had another drop tonight at the beginning of the game.

Just now, iamkoza said:

Sounds like LA declined penalty so play stands where evans caught it?

Just now, Pigskin Fanatic said:

it was declined, so the second pass technically stands. so... two completions... huh.

Still doesn't make sense to me. Let's say it was a first down for a pass 40 yards downfield -- would LA accept the penalty and they move the ball back 10 yards from where it was caught?

If it was an illegal pass, the spot should be at the point where that illegal pass was first attempted.