What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How are your teeth handling COVID? (1 Viewer)

kentric

Footballguy
Not sure about everyone else, but I've had three teeth which have chipped since the start of COVID.  Bought a big box of 860 one inch gumballs and lost a good portion of one of my back molars tonight.

Curious to see if this is a general problem for others or is just a reflection of my intense sweet tooth in my formative years which are in serious pay-back mode.

At least two people in the Genrepalooza draft have had dental issues recently. 

No issues for me, I got my father's good teeth instead of my mother's bad ones. 

kentric said:
Not sure about everyone else, but I've had three teeth which have chipped since the start of COVID.  Bought a big box of 860 one inch gumballs and lost a good portion of one of my back molars tonight.

Curious to see if this is a general problem for others or is just a reflection of my intense sweet tooth in my formative years which are in serious pay-back mode.
Sweet tooth in your formative years?

You just bought a box of 860 gumballs!

Sweet tooth in your formative years?

You just bought a box of 860 gumballs!
Got me there. haha   

I haven't had a new cavity in years.  With the flouride in toothpaste and probably better dental hygiene on my part my only worries are the old caviities.

Have a grinding issue too that hasn't helped issues any.

Users who are viewing this thread