What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Let's lose some weight in 2021. Back to the grind... who else is in? (3 Viewers)

That is true...bad move going to the store while hungry of course.  The good this week has been buying cauliflower to have as my afternoon snack.

Since I run or workout in the mornings...I typically eat lunch before 12.  3-4pm and I am very hungry for something to get me to our 6-6:30 dinner.  Cauliflower (either raw or roasted in a little olive oil, pinch of salt and pepper) has been tasty.
buffalo cauliflower bites  

Not explicitly.
You should read up on it.  I'm no expert but basically, if the foods you eat are causing inflmmation (picture arteries swelling up), your BP will naturally go up.  You want to avoid foods that are inflammatory and increase foods that are anti-inflammatory.  Curcuma is supposed to be a great anti-inflamatory.  Wife and I have been making golden milk an evening ritual (fire away ;))

You should read up on it.  I'm no expert but basically, if the foods you eat are causing inflmmation (picture arteries swelling up), your BP will naturally go up.  You want to avoid foods that are inflammatory and increase foods that are anti-inflammatory.  Curcuma is supposed to be a great anti-inflamatory.  Wife and I have been making golden milk an evening ritual (fire away ;))
Give it a few years

Jan 1   274.4

Jan 18  260.0    - 14.4 lbs, 1385 cal, lift, 60 min cardio

Jan 19  258.2    - 16.2 lbs, 1196 cal, lift, 20 min cardio

Jan 20  260.2   -  14.2 lbs,  592 cal, lift, 25 min cardio 

Jan 21  260.2   -  14.2 lbs, 1495 cal, don't remember

Jan 22  260.4   -  14.0 lb,  1592 cal, off

Jan 23  -  didn't weigh, lifted, no cal count because my phone is a "6" and occasionally MFP ####s the bed and I have to uninstall and re-install.  

Jan 24  - see above sans lifting.

Jan 25  260.2   - 14.2 lbs, 

Jan 26  260.0   - 14.4 lbs, 1496 cal, lift

Jan 27  260.0   - 14.4 lbs, busy day and blew off mfp but likely around 1500 cal, lift

Jan 28  258.2  - 16.2 lbs,  1480, lift

So 10 days of decent work but running in quicksand here.  I was really hoping to keep up the 2 lb a week so I could try a stint at 2200 cal.  I will be traveling so this was the last weigh-in for the month.  16 lbs was the goal so I need to be lazar focused this weekend to start off Feb no higher than 258.4.  From there it's a reset and attacking another 8 pounds in February.
Well in my business, schedules shift on a dime so I ended up in town one more night.  That resulted in a weigh-in today which was 258.2.  We'll call two consecutive days at that weight sticking the landing.  Down 16.2 for the month which was exactly the plan...8 pounds of water/bloat and 8 pounds of fat.  Actually with the heavy lifting schedule I'm sure it was more fat and with some muscle added on.  Never got to go to 2200 to see what the impact would be, but based on only losing 2-3 lbs over the last half of the month at 1400-1500, it wouldn't have been kind.

Goal for February is to touch 249.8 on the scale by March 1.  I also have a virtual trail marathon I'm signed up for that I have to complete in February.  That will be a hike as I'm in no shape to run it.

Not explicitly.
You should read up on it.  I'm no expert but basically, if the foods you eat are causing inflmmation (picture arteries swelling up), your BP will naturally go up.  You want to avoid foods that are inflammatory and increase foods that are anti-inflammatory. 
Going by this Harvard Medical School article ... the DASH diet (to fight high blood pressure) is an anti-inflammatory diet by default:

To reduce levels of inflammation, aim for an overall healthy diet. If you're looking for an eating plan that closely follows the tenets of anti-inflammatory eating, consider the Mediterranean diet, which is high in fruits, vegetables, nuts, whole grains, fish, and healthy oils.
The DASH diet is pretty much the Mediterranean diet with added restrictions on sodium. And in that linked article ... all of their recommended foods and 'foods to avoid' fall in line with DASH diet recommendations. The only fuzzy spot is red meat -- DASH seems to be OK with limited and conscientious consumption of red meat.

Yeah...ive done a similar.  Switch up between a few sauces I have to toss a little in after cooking (been doing wings for a while so have a plethora of sauces.

Pain is Good Chipotle is fantastic.

Also done some more asian inspired...marinate in a touch of sesame oil, garlic, pinch of salt, pepper, and ginger (powder or puree).  When done toss in a dash of soy sauce or teryiaki with either chili garlic paste or sriracha.

It's been hard to kick salt and I definitely used way too much. Loved tostitos and soy sauce and literally have a sea salt grinder/shaker in the living room that I haven't used in a few weeks. 

The thing that's helping me recently isn't replacing salt but leaning into flavors that aren't supposed to have salt at more meals. Skyr yogurt with berries. Protein shakes. Shrimp (without cocktail sauce). Salmon with balsamic glaze.

When I go back to slightly salty foods, they seem to taste a little salter than they used to so I don't totally miss it. Beef stew with potatoes and carrots used to be something id salt the crap out of... some stock and garlic/onion/pepper was plenty. 

If I can add something to a recipe where I removed salt but added something else that I like, that helps too.  I use my Hamilton beach egg sandwich maker a LOT. I was eating egg sandwiches with meat... salt and pepper on the eggs,  salty cold cuts or bacon or sausage or ham... the bread is salty... everything's salty.  Now I'm still making them but with low sodium bread like the light multi grain english muffins or everything bagel thins that don't have salt.. doubling the egg so I get the flavor and using smaller but stronger cheese with an extra sharp cheddar "cracker cut". They're definitely blander but still good and the extra egg makes it seem like a splurge but it's really just more protein. Or maybe adding avocado for some healthy fat and taking out the meat. 

I think replacing salt is a crutch that would make me just want the salt. 
I had some leftover basmati rice.  I cooked up a couple steaks of flounder and 5 small pieces of shrimp and added to the rice.  My only seasonings were some lemon, paprika, italian seasoning and some jerk chicken/fish powder.  It was delicious and only cost me like 400 mg of sodium (mostly due to the 5 small pieces of shrimp).  We are getting takeout Mexican tonight and I'll have enough to overeat if I desire.  

• Date         |  Weight   |   Chg From Start  |   Weekly Loss   |   Calories
  • Nov 27         226.1                                           
  • Dec 24         212.9                -13.2                                          Avg daily calories during period: 1523
  • NEW START DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS TO VALENTINES DAY
  • Dec 26         213.1               -13.0                                          Avg daily calories during period: 1510       
  • Jan 1           211.2                -14.9                  -1.9                  Avg daily calories during period: 1983
  • Jan 8           210.3                -15.8                  -0.9                  Avg daily calories during period: 1546
  • Jan 15         207.0                -19.1                  -3.3                  Avg daily calories during period: 1524
  • Jan 22         205.4                -20.7                  -1.6                  Avg daily calories during period: 1513
  • Jan 29         203.0                -23.1                  -2.4                  Avg daily calories during period: 1521
2.5 pounds this week, I'll take it.  Looks like I may be on target for 200 by Valentine's Day, which would be great.  I do have a big cheat day planned on Super Bowl Sunday though, although I don't think it will rival the 4000 calorie New Year's Eve blowout.  It's good to let the body know there are enough calories laying around if I want them.

https://examine.com/nutrition/how-much-protein-can-you-eat-in-one-sitting/

@BassNBrew

@MAC_32

@culdeus

I think bass mentioned earlier that 25-35g protein was the most you could really absorb in a meal and you need about 2 hrs in between

This article seems to suggest otherwise 

Any thoughts 
Sorry I'm knee deep in the stock thread today.  

This is controversial.  I think the larger studies that examined this were using primarily plant protein, or at least the ones that suggested there was an upper limit protein metabolism.   This whole thing is something that is being widely studied, I think 2021 should have more conclusive evidence.

I think there is an upper limit, yes.  The more practical question is what happens to the excess? Do you simply poop it out?  Does it just get absorbed at a lower uptake?  

Should you care?  My gut says that you can probably process Xg of protein in an hour, but the remainder is partially processed, and gets uptaken lower in the GI tract.  It's less efficient, but it doesn't just get pooped out.  

Today was a bad day.  We were in the car for 11 hours.  I walked a total of 1.5 miles (which is about 8 miles below my average day), and we ate poorly.  Ended up at least 300-400 calories over my goal.  

But at least I know what to do tomorrow - no need to change the gameplan - just stay the course.  Today was a miss.  Gotta put it behind me and move on.  And bluntly, I expected this weeks ago — which is partly why I wanted to hit my goal before heading out on a road trip.

Back at it tomorrow.

Today was a bad day.  We were in the car for 11 hours.  I walked a total of 1.5 miles (which is about 8 miles below my average day), and we ate poorly.  Ended up at least 300-400 calories over my goal.  

But at least I know what to do tomorrow - no need to change the gameplan - just stay the course.  Today was a miss.  Gotta put it behind me and move on.  And bluntly, I expected this weeks ago — which is partly why I wanted to hit my goal before heading out on a road trip.

Back at it tomorrow.
If you’re in the car for 11 hours, you have to cut yourself some slack.  Life happens. :shrug:  

Today was the first time i was seriously tempted to have some wine since starting this. Bought some at the grocery store, if I want it I'll make room for the calories but for tonight I remain alcohol free since December and had a good day of lifting and running, with protein over goal and sodium under. Dinner was simple shrimp with broccoli cauliflower and carrots. 

Today was the first time i was seriously tempted to have some wine since starting this. Bought some at the grocery store, if I want it I'll make room for the calories but for tonight I remain alcohol free since December and had a good day of lifting and running, with protein over goal and sodium under. Dinner was simple shrimp with broccoli cauliflower and carrots. 
We went out for dinner last night and I almost gave in. Just strictly emotional habit - nice restaurant, long week, etc. I did not however, and ended up having a great time.

Day 26 with no alcohol. I plan to keep it going until Feb 5 when we run to New Orleans for our anniversary. We even walked to dinner last night which was fun (about a mile each way). Wife is on fire - 12 lbs down in January and she does not have much to lose. 

So, I’ve been limiting alcohol but not eliminating it.  Again, my thought process is I don’t want to try and be too far off from maintenance.  At some point I’ll have to rethink my strategy as I will slow down but for now I’m still trying to not be on a diet. 

Back at it tomorrow.
Suggestion for next time- pack a cooler the day before. You'll more likely make sensible decisions, so when the hunger pains strike during the trip that's what you'll opt for.

• Date         |  Weight   |   Chg From Start  |   Weekly Loss   |   Calories
  • Nov 27         226.1                                           
  • Dec 24         212.9                -13.2                                          Avg daily calories during period: 1523
  • NEW START DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS TO VALENTINES DAY
  • Dec 26         213.1               -13.0                                          Avg daily calories during period: 1510       
  • Jan 1           211.2                -14.9                  -1.9                  Avg daily calories during period: 1983
  • Jan 8           210.3                -15.8                  -0.9                  Avg daily calories during period: 1546
  • Jan 15         207.0                -19.1                  -3.3                  Avg daily calories during period: 1524
  • Jan 22         205.4                -20.7                  -1.6                  Avg daily calories during period: 1513
  • Jan 29         203.0                -23.1                  -2.4                  Avg daily calories during period: 1521
  • Jan 30         202.1                -24.0
Slept in about 30 extra minutes so may be a little artificially low.

Slept in about 30 extra minutes so may be a little artificially low.
That would have an effect? I honestly don't know.
It's just usually I weigh the same time every morning, so you get a real 24 hour cycle in between the readings. 30 minutes wouldn't be a big impact, but I've noticed when I sleep in a couple of hours, I tend to weigh less then bump up a little the next day.  Your body is burning calories throughout the night (I'm usually 1.5 lighter when I wake up in the morning from when I go to sleep).  So not a huge impact but probably a small one.

It's just usually I weigh the same time every morning, so you get a real 24 hour cycle in between the readings. 30 minutes wouldn't be a big impact, but I've noticed when I sleep in a couple of hours, I tend to weigh less then bump up a little the next day.  Your body is burning calories throughout the night (I'm usually 1.5 lighter when I wake up in the morning from when I go to sleep).  So not a huge impact but probably a small one.
It's water weight, you sweat and pee out a lot of water during the night 

If you're in the middle of a long weight loss program then you're doing it right, but I'm absolutely going back to bed for an hour or two the day my scale reads 200.2 just so I can see that magical One.

You're so close. Keep up the good work man.

Saturday is my kid's reward day and this week he wanted French toast sticks from Burger King so we hit the breakfast drive through line and dad ordered a bacon egg and cheese croissanwich which is like 350 empty calories but not that many more than my double egg sandwich that I make at home for 300. So I was ok with it, except that when I opened the bag they had given me a sausage croissanwich instead, and I ate it thinking that it would be about the same calories but oh no it's like 500 plus. And today is supposed to be a rest day from both running and lifting. I did an hour of yoga and still have enough calories left for a decent dinner, which will be salmon or shrimp with roasted vegetables, but I think I might do some rowing just to earn enough calories that I can have some actual nutrients. 

I don’t know what the hell a “brookie” is but the wife and kids are baking it right now and I’m eating it (I’ve pretty much eaten nothing today and burned 1100 calories).

Saturday is my kid's reward day and this week he wanted French toast sticks from Burger King so we hit the breakfast drive through line and dad ordered a bacon egg and cheese croissanwich which is like 350 empty calories but not that many more than my double egg sandwich that I make at home for 300. So I was ok with it, except that when I opened the bag they had given me a sausage croissanwich instead, and I ate it thinking that it would be about the same calories but oh no it's like 500 plus. And today is supposed to be a rest day from both running and lifting. I did an hour of yoga and still have enough calories left for a decent dinner, which will be salmon or shrimp with roasted vegetables, but I think I might do some rowing just to earn enough calories that I can have some actual nutrients. 
Out of curiosity, does your whole family eat these meals or are you typically cooking for yourself?  My wife has come to grips with my new healthy lifestyle and the fact that I cook my own breakfast and lunch (where before we would typically just share leftovers).  

ETA - I do still cook up separate meals for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Valentines Day is still 3 weeks away, so I can still hit 210. I had been hoping to touch 210  (after a workout, so not a real weigh-in) by the end of Jan. I don't think that'll happen, but I can still get a real 210 by Valentine's Day.
So close! Registered a 210.8 after a run this afternoon. Will do an official weigh in tomorrow morning, but thinking 212-ish. Still on track for the Valentine's Day goal. 

Or cookie dough with splotches of brownie batter poured into a brownie shape
These are so delicious. I'm glad I'm not at home to be tempted to make this right now. 

ETA: I am actually at the grocery store, or rather in the parking lot waiting for my wife. Good thing her phone is in the car so I can't text her. 

Out of curiosity, does your whole family eat these meals or are you typically cooking for yourself?  My wife has come to grips with my new healthy lifestyle and the fact that I cook my own breakfast and lunch (where before we would typically just share leftovers).  

ETA - I do still cook up separate meals for them.
It depends what I'm cooking. Chicken breast and a bag of steamed vegetables? I'm probably on my own. A big pot of beef stew? Family dinner night. She's always been a healthier eater than I have but that's changed and she's not totally used to it, and she hates fish which is tough because shrimp and salmon are two of my favorite foods regardless of the health benefits. My son has a lot of difficulty with new things in general and foods in particular which is part of the reason the takeout reward thing exists - I'm opening up new types of food, and then trying them at home later.  If I make pizza he won't eat it but if i call it olive garden bread sticks with cheese and marinara he's like oh yes. 

Decided to stick to plan and not row. Rest days are important too. 

Breakfast sugary coffee, sausage croissanwich and two French toast sticks 861 calories total, .6g fiber, 22g protein, 1180 mg sodium.  Pretty much awful in every way I'm currently tracking. 

Lunch one scoop protein powder, a shot of chocolate oat milk, two servings each of raspberries strawberries and blueberries total 306 calories 

Dinner shrimp carrots broccoli cauliflower and sesame shoyu sauce total 325

Snack a piece of chicken quesadilla 255 calories 

Yoga 58 minutes burning 248 calories

Total 1747 calories 113g protein 36g fiber 2154mg sodium

One calorie to spare and hit all my numbers even eating total garbage and doing very little exercise. Sodium below the usual recommended 2300mg but would like it lower. It's easier when I don't eat trash and when I don't eat a huge breakfast at BK. The exercise allowed me to have a piece of quesadilla but didn't really change my day. Instead of a protein shake I could have had skyr and the exact same berries and saved about 80 calories but missed out on about 10g protein...again not a show stopper. You don't need to eat perfect at every meal or do a ton of exercise to hit your goals. 

34 days no alcohol and no going over calories, 63 days until Easter.

Decided to stick to plan and not row. Rest days are important too. 

Breakfast sugary coffee, sausage croissanwich and two French toast sticks 861 calories total, .6g fiber, 22g protein, 1180 mg sodium.  Pretty much awful in every way I'm currently tracking. 

Lunch one scoop protein powder, a shot of chocolate oat milk, two servings each of raspberries strawberries and blueberries total 306 calories 

Dinner shrimp carrots broccoli cauliflower and sesame shoyu sauce total 325

Snack a piece of chicken quesadilla 255 calories 

Yoga 58 minutes burning 248 calories

Total 1747 calories 113g protein 36g fiber 2154mg sodium

One calorie to spare and hit all my numbers even eating total garbage and doing very little exercise. Sodium below the usual recommended 2300mg but would like it lower. It's easier when I don't eat trash and when I don't eat a huge breakfast at BK. The exercise allowed me to have a piece of quesadilla but didn't really change my day. Instead of a protein shake I could have had skyr and the exact same berries and saved about 80 calories but missed out on about 10g protein...again not a show stopper. You don't need to eat perfect at every meal or do a ton of exercise to hit your goals. 

34 days no alcohol and no going over calories, 63 days until Easter.
Amazing how much difference there is in stuff. 861 calories for that breakfast!!??  What a rip off!  For 270 calories I go to Starbucks each morning and get a turkey bacon and egg white english muffin sandwich and large coffee with cream at Starbucks, and it’s delicious. They have a bunch of other sandwiches on the menu but for 230 calories for the sandwich it’s really hard to beat. I’m learning that finding little “hacks” like that is a cool part about this.  Enables me to have a bit calorie surplus at night while still night feeling like I’m deprived of anything. And some nights maybe I use that surplus on some wine and a snack, or I just go to bed with a surplus. Either way feels good.  

And starting to feel like I’m not really “dieting,” and instead just watching what I eat.  Never going back to my old ways.  Hell, imagine once I hit goal weight and then can add a few hundred calories each day back into the total...

Future Otis> see this post and make it age well. 

Slow and steady.  I’ve not been perfect with my diet this week but been pretty good.  I had a free whiskey tasting event Thursday night so I’ve drank 3 nights in a row but limited it to basically 1-1.5 drinks except Thursday.  Still down a little - 203.7.

My back is still hurting and I’ve been sick the last 2 days.  Normally that would derail me but shouldn’t this time.

LET’S GO!!!!

Amazing how much difference there is in stuff. 861 calories for that breakfast!!??  What a rip off!  For 270 calories I go to Starbucks each morning and get a turkey bacon and egg white english muffin sandwich and large coffee with cream at Starbucks, and it’s delicious. They have a bunch of other sandwiches on the menu but for 230 calories for the sandwich it’s really hard to beat. I’m learning that finding little “hacks” like that is a cool part about this.  Enables me to have a bit calorie surplus at night while still night feeling like I’m deprived of anything. And some nights maybe I use that surplus on some wine and a snack, or I just go to bed with a surplus. Either way feels good.  
This is what I have been trying to explain but it's something that makes so much more sense when you learn it for yourself.

You're learning how to make better choices because it directly affects your ability to have things you really want.

When you are able to have the things you really want while dieting, it almost feels like you are cheating and you feel like you can totally do this long term. 

I have been saying this to you for a long time and you have heard it but it finally clicked when you saw what it meant for you. And that's awesome. 

Until you internalize this lesson for yourself it doesn't matter what anyone told you. You have to learn it for yourself. 

That's why I suggest Myfitnesspal so much... it gamifies weight loss, and makes you think about your daily intake as something you can control and use to your advantage. And that is exactly what you are doing. 

You were always playing the game you just weren't really keeping track of the score until now. 

There's still more to learn and pearning this doesn't mean you will never cheat again or never put weight back on. It just means you have figured out how to lose it.  But you've made a critical jump from ####### fad diets to sustainable weight loss and it makes me so happy to see it. 

Slow and steady.  I’ve not been perfect with my diet this week but been pretty good.  I had a free whiskey tasting event Thursday night so I’ve drank 3 nights in a row but limited it to basically 1-1.5 drinks except Thursday.  Still down a little - 203.7.

My back is still hurting and I’ve been sick the last 2 days.  Normally that would derail me but shouldn’t this time.

LET’S GO!!!!
Meh, life happens. I was under calories for 5 days last week until yesterday.  Ate a bit too much and had a couple of beers.  Today starts another run of good days. Slow and steady does win this race.  Good luck to winning this week.  

Today's healthy recipe

Salmon with balsamic glaze with roasted root vegetables 

The salmon and glaze part is self explanatory 

Steam some yukon golds in the microwave and let them sit for a few hours 

Cook down some fresh spinach with a little evoo and onion and garlic powder and a little bit of the balsamic glaze I used on the salmon

Cubed butternut squash, sweet potato and yukon golds roasted in the oven with onion and garlic powder 

Toss the root vegetables with the spinach and a couple ounces of pomegranate seeds 

Today's healthy recipe

Salmon with balsamic glaze with roasted root vegetables 

The salmon and glaze part is self explanatory 

Steam some yukon golds in the microwave and let them sit for a few hours 

Cook down some fresh spinach with a little evoo and onion and garlic powder and a little bit of the balsamic glaze I used on the salmon

Cubed butternut squash, sweet potato and yukon golds roasted in the oven with onion and garlic powder 

Toss the root vegetables with the spinach and a couple ounces of pomegranate seeds 
Thanks - I’ve been eating a lot of salmon (and other fish) for my weekday lunches but never thought to add balsamic.  I’ll give that a try tomorrow with the sautéed spinach and/or potatoes.  Keep them coming.

Did my yoga and had a good run. Did my lifting extra slow today instead of increasing the weight and wow that makes a huge difference, I'm crazy sore right now. Finished up with the roasted vegetables and salmon. 1081mg sodium on the day, 36g fiber but only ended up with 117g protein which is probably low for a lifting day.  Need to be a little better tomorrow. 

35 days no alcohol and no going over calories. 62 days until Easter.

Sticking to the program 100%.  I don't think I could eat any better and mixing in walking, peleton, golf and yoga for exercise.  Just doing body weight stuff like pushups and working with resistance bands.  This is the week I should get under 200lbs for the first time in forever.  Steady - one meal/choice/day at a time.

18 miles combined today between running and walking.  Did a 4-mile solo run, a 3-mile jog with Mrs APK, and a lot of walking.   On track to finish the day with about 500-600 calories to spare, which is deliberate.  Had two travel days where I didn’t plan or execute very well.  Now that we are situated for two weeks, no more excuses.  Gotta go back to the gameplan and get back to my target weight (I’m not above by much, but also don’t have a scale here).   Averaged about 1750 calories per day the past week, but paired with a serious drop in exercise.  Not a great week — but even then, infinitely better than what a “bad week” looked like a few months ago.

Well not unexpectedly after last week I did not hit 240 on my bday yesterday.  On the bright side I was 247 so only up 1 pound from low, but still below my 252 start and next week is shaping up to be a bit easier with more ability to exercise.

This is what I have been trying to explain but it's something that makes so much more sense when you learn it for yourself.

You're learning how to make better choices because it directly affects your ability to have things you really want.

When you are able to have the things you really want while dieting, it almost feels like you are cheating and you feel like you can totally do this long term. 

I have been saying this to you for a long time and you have heard it but it finally clicked when you saw what it meant for you. And that's awesome. 

Until you internalize this lesson for yourself it doesn't matter what anyone told you. You have to learn it for yourself. 

That's why I suggest Myfitnesspal so much... it gamifies weight loss, and makes you think about your daily intake as something you can control and use to your advantage. And that is exactly what you are doing. 

You were always playing the game you just weren't really keeping track of the score until now. 

There's still more to learn and pearning this doesn't mean you will never cheat again or never put weight back on. It just means you have figured out how to lose it.  But you've made a critical jump from ####### fad diets to sustainable weight loss and it makes me so happy to see it. 
Thanks GB. Everything you’ve been saying was spot on. I was reluctant to track because it seemed like a PIA. Now it’s just second nature. And surely that’s part of it — training you to be mindful about what you eat, try to make good choices that make you feel like you are getting good bang for your calorie buck, but also just forcing you to stop snd think and pull out your phone each time you put something in your mouth. Little habits like this can matter big. 

Curious to see what I weigh in at when I get home next weekend. I will continue to do this until then, it’s pretty easy and routine now.  Hoping to be closing in on 225...

Users who are viewing this thread