What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stocking Stuffers for Adults (1 Viewer)

Klimtology

Footballguy
Anyone have good ideas for Stocking Stuffers for Adults?

I've only got a few so far...

Scratch Off Lottery Tickets

Organic Soaps

Gourmet Chocolates

TIA

Last edited by a moderator:
Our family typically goes to a Dollar Store to find misc Stuffers each year. 
Some ideas might be:

Lottery
Lint Roller  (the one w masking tape)
Extra phone charger cable
Car freshener
Car tire cleaner
Gummy Bears, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, Beef Jerky, Choc covered almonds, etc......(go to a Whole Foods type place where you fill your own bag w/ granola, choc, nuts, etc)

(as a joke, one year my daughters bought a $1 drug test or a hemroid cream in the dollar store for their uncle)

Another good place to get stuffers is TJ Maxx or Ross or a store like that.  They have all kinds of different international / gourmet snacks.  Personally, I like the Stroop Waffles, or the Virginia Gourmet Peanuts, or Choc covered espresso beans  

I guess this year face masks - maybe of their favorite team, band, or whatever.  

gas cards

car wash gift certificates

Lottery tickets and candy is about all I have. My wife and I don't drink so I need things  others than booze. 

Lottery tickets and candy is about all I have. My wife and I don't drink so I need things  others than booze. 
for women: bath bombs and smell good sprays. lotions and soaps. hair scrunchies and special beauty products, like makeup brushes, makeup remover pads, gift cards to MAC or Ultra makeups places. 

scarves, beanies, gloves.

gift certificate for a mani/pedi or a spa day.

chocolate.

new phone chargers, screen protectors, dashboard mount charger.

Kershaw Cinder is a bit bigger but more practical IMO
That looks pretty good. Might make for a convenient blade to open up all the Amazon shipments I have lying around.

Actually looks a little small. I might opt for something bigger but great idea.

Anybody recommend any of the other Kershaw knifes that are a little bigger? Looks to be a ton of options.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread