What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

David Johnson (1 Viewer)

kyoun1e

Footballguy
Couldn't find his player thread via search. Curious what owners are doing with him?

Dropped this morning in a 12 team PPR league. He's on IR with a concussion (which is odd in itself) and due back...next week? And Duke has done zippo in his absence.

HOU offense is starting to roll a bit although the schedule looks daunting.

Worth holding/picking up? Wouldn't be a bad RB4 for the playoffs.

WTF? There absolutely is a David Johnson thread, I posted in it a ton last year during the David Johnson-Chase Edmonds shenanigans. Either Search is broken again or someone's hiding it.

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF? There absolutely is a David Johnson thread, I posted in it a ton last year during the David Johnson-Chase Edmonds shenanigans. Either Search is broken again or someone's hiding it.
Literally searched "David Johnson" and nothing came up with four pages listed. Apologies if it's somewhere.

Reluctantly holding DJ.  Along with his buddies Joe Mixon and Raheem Mostert.  Dropped Saquon Barkley though.  Current starters: Salmon Ahmed and Kalen Ballage.  So 2020.

Gus Edwards is sitting there on the wire.  Not sure what to do. 

Literally searched "David Johnson" and nothing came up with four pages listed. Apologies if it's somewhere.
It may have rolled back to 2016 when times were good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread