Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Couldn't find his player thread via search. Curious what owners are doing with him?

Dropped this morning in a 12 team PPR league. He's on IR with a concussion (which is odd in itself) and due back...next week? And Duke has done zippo in his absence.

HOU offense is starting to roll a bit although the schedule looks daunting.

Worth holding/picking up? Wouldn't be a bad RB4 for the playoffs.

WTF? There absolutely is a David Johnson thread, I posted in it a ton last year during the David Johnson-Chase Edmonds shenanigans. Either Search is broken again or someone's hiding it.

Edited by The Frankman
3 minutes ago, The Frankman said:

WTF? There absolutely is a David Johnson thread, I posted in it a ton last year during the David Johnson-Chase Edmonds shenanigans. Either Search is broken again or someone's hiding it.

Literally searched "David Johnson" and nothing came up with four pages listed. Apologies if it's somewhere.

9 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:
13 minutes ago, The Frankman said:

Literally searched "David Johnson" and nothing came up with four pages listed. Apologies if it's somewhere.

It may have rolled back to 2016 when times were good.

Edited by zamboni
54 minutes ago, The Frankman said:

Search has been a bit spotty for me today.