What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Steelers - Ravens Moved To 1:15 Sunday Afternoon (1 Viewer)

Well wrong about that one.  I thought there was no way it would be moved out of Thursday.  Glad it was for both teams

I thought they actually tested positive. If it was that and not just contact tracing then they can’t play. 
Gotcha.  Thanks.  I was just curious (don't own either one).  I was thinking it would kind of suck for anybody who had spent a high waiver priority (or FA $$) on Edwards, if indeed the change in game date/time changed their status for this week.  But, it sounds like it did not.  

Side note.... I would think PIT would have preferred to play tonight, no?   

Gotcha.  Thanks.  I was just curious (don't own either one).  I was thinking it would kind of suck for anybody who had spent a high waiver priority (or FA $$) on Edwards, if indeed the change in game date/time changed their status for this week.  But, it sounds like it did not.  

Side note.... I would think PIT would have preferred to play tonight, no?   
The Steelers are a little banged up and I don't think players care for Thursday games anyway.  I think it works for the best.

Does anyone have any idea if it is a 1:00 or 4:00 game?   I have a brewing session planned for Sunday and want to be done before kickoff

Sounds like the Ravens are still popping up with new positive tests. Assume the NFL is hoping this stabilizes before they travel Saturday. Steelers lose their mini-bye, not going to be happy. But commish had to do it.

The Steelers are a little banged up and I don't think players care for Thursday games anyway.
Steelers players on Twitter right now actually pissed about the postponement.....

Eric Ebron:  i’m not gone lie @NFL  THIS IS BULL####...

Chase Claypool: What a joke....

JuJu: First the NFL takes away our bye week because another team can’t get their Covid situation together, now they take away our Thanksgiving primetime game for the same reason. Smh.

Devlin "Duck" Hodges: Maaaaaannnnnnnnnn that’s some BS

Alex Highsmith: SMH....

Last edited by a moderator:
The Thanksgiving slate of games sure looks terrible right now.
No doubt.  There have been some brutal slates over the years (with DET and DAL, there have been years where that couldn't really be helped), but at least we've usually had the night game to somewhat make up for it.   Not this year, I guess.  

At least we have one game that has some playoff implications, even though it is the NFC East.  😆

Just saw this. I'm happy there's no late game on Thanksgiving, fine by me. 

It used to be just Detroit at Noon, Dallas at 4 and that was about it. 

Steelers players on Twitter right now actually pissed about the postponement.....

That's what I was thinking.  They were going to go into tonight's game with a bit of an advantage.  Not to mention, I think they're tired of being jerked around because of other teams' issues.  Add in the divisional rivalry, and it's irritating for them.  

JuJu: First the NFL takes away our bye week because another team can’t get their Covid situation together, now they take away our Thanksgiving primetime game for the same reason. Smh.

I stand corrected   :own3d:

We knew this year was going to be like this.  The choices were to not play the season, or to play the season with weird ever-changing circumstances where some teams may get jerked around more than others.  It's just the way of the world.  NFL scheduling is never completely fair and certainly wasn't going to be in a year like this.  Just deal with it.

We knew this year was going to be like this.  The choices were to not play the season, or to play the season with weird ever-changing circumstances where some teams may get jerked around more than others.  It's just the way of the world.  NFL scheduling is never completely fair and certainly wasn't going to be in a year like this.  Just deal with it.
Yep and it actually helps a few players that were nursing injuries.   

Users who are viewing this thread