What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Deshaun Watson for Barkley in Dynasty??? (1 Viewer)

az_prof

Footballguy
Dynasty--1 point ppr. I have Barkley sitting on my IR and was offered Deshaun Watson for him.  I have Goff and Teddy Bridgewater so Watson is an upgrade. I am currently in first place and have strong RBs and WRs but obviously weak QB.  

I would have accepted this if it were Mahomes but something about Watson makes me question his long term stud trajectory.  I feel pretty sure Barkley comes back and returns to being a top RB but there is risk there.  

Accept or Reject?

Is this is a 1 QB league?  How difficult is it to get QB's?  I think Goff and Bridgewater are a nice pair for matchups so I don't think you are in dire straits at QB. 

Is this is a 1 QB league?  How difficult is it to get QB's?  I think Goff and Bridgewater are a nice pair for matchups so I don't think you are in dire straits at QB. 
It is a 1 QB league. I tried to trade Barkley for Mahomes and Murray without success so I guess it is hard to get the top QBs but it isn't hard to get middling QBs. I have one though in Goff.  If I do nothing I still probably have a 40-50% chance of winning trophy and I could use a pick next year on a rookie QB for future. 

Thanks guys. I was tempted because Watson would really balance my roster this year but his playoff schedule isn't favorable and after the feedback it seems pretty clear people think Barkley has more value. I rejected.

Users who are viewing this thread