What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Help me pick one - Austin Ekeler or D'Andre Swift?!? (1 Viewer)

Which RB free-agent should I choose? Austin Ekeler or D'Andre Swift?!?

• Austin Ekeler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D'Andre Swift

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

DubFleez

Footballguy
Ok,  I'm in a PPR league and Austin Ekeler and D'Andre Swift were both dropped and are now FA without teams on our waiver wire.  I want to pick-up one of these guys (dropping an disappointing Antonio Brown), but I can't decide which...I'm open to thoughts and am curious about what others think.  My 1st notion is to grab Ekeler, but every site I look at is pointing to D'Andre as the better choice for the rest of the season.  I'm trying to strike before any other managers have the same thoughts as well as just keeping 1 of these guys off someone else's roster, lol.

I included a poll to make this easier and also my team (offense) is below for a bit of context:

QB:  Kyler Murray / RBs: Zeke, Chubb, Josh Jacobs, Kareem Hunt / WRs:  DK Metcalf, Calvin Ridley, AJ Brown, Diontae Johnson, Antonio Brown / TE: Dallas Goedert

Please help and thanks for reading!!

I picked Swift because there are fewer uncertainties with his injury.  Who knows when Ekeler will play?

I will say that the difference isn't too big.  If you picked Ekeler, it wouldn't be a bad choice.

Users who are viewing this thread