What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

BAL - PIT Moved - But Thankful (1 Viewer)

I’m not sure I understand - more than 2,100 Americans died today from Covid 19 - you thought it was going to be much worse?

Yes. I was worried it would be worse. I think lots of people were. 
Some initial death estimates in the US alone were in the millions.

Yes, each and every death is tragic, but in regards to the virus, we have many blessings to be thankful for:

1. Young people, and especially children, have mostly been spared from a mortality perspective.

2. Effective therapeutics have been quickly discovered and have, no doubt, saved countless lives.

3. Vaccine development has proven to be more rapid and effective than anyone could have ever dreamed.

4. Our economy, thus far, has more than held her own under severe duress.

5. Our enemies haven't taken advantage of our exposed condition and vulnerabilities.

6. America has shown, once again, that we have in our DNA the resilience to face and conquer any challenge.

Yes, it could have (and probably should have) been MUCH worse. Thank God.

Not that it means much but apparently one source said “no way the game can be played” with the news now of Lamar testing positive just today - per Schefter 

Last edited by a moderator:
Not that it means much but apparently one source said “no way the game can be played” with the news now of Lamar testing positive just today - per Schefter 
The Ravens have a full scale breakout that isn’t going to get under control for a couple of days. They can’t risk the spread to another team.  

The way it’s trending this probably would not be the only week 18 game, unfortunately.  Maybe make it “if necessary?”
I hope not but they might do that.  Heck the way it is going the Ravens may not be able to field a team in week 13

Can they do that and still play the game Sunday?  Or is that an indication the game is off. 
I would think they technically can still play as long as the staff can at least enter the facility to pack.

I believe if the game was officially off we'd know about it so while hopes of the game may be dimming I don't think the Ravens telling their players the facility is closed till Monday should make anyone think this is official.

Baltimore / Dallas game week 13 moved to Monday (why not Sunday ? )  Pitt will be on Sunday.

Steelers have now placed 3 people on the covid list. Isaiah Biggs DT, Jerald Hawkins OL, and Stephon Tuitt DE

Users who are viewing this thread