What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! (1 Viewer)

happy thanksgiving brohans i am thankful to be here and thankful for you bromigos make sure you call the ones you love today and do something good for others hey truly  be well everyone take that to the bank 

happy thanksgiving brohans i am thankful to be here and thankful for you bromigos make sure you call the ones you love today and do something good for others hey truly  be well everyone take that to the bank 
Great advice by our favorite bromigo.   If you can’t see family and friends today, give them a quick call.   That is especially important for folks that will be alone today, such as elderly Aunts and Uncles.  

Have a great thanksgiving all!   

• Smile
Reactions: SWC
Happy Thanksgiving! Hope everyone can somehow stay connected to loved ones while staying safe.

I'm thankful that my family members and I have stayed fully employed this year.
I'm thankful that my family members and I have stayed covid free.
I'm thankful that my son, his mom and I are able to get together today as we do every Thanksgiving.
I'm thankful that through charity I am able help locals in need.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Smile
Things I am thankful for: 

- my health
- my family
- there's only 6 more weeks left of that three-year-old GMC commercial where the wife chooses the blue truck
- the ability to work from home
- pumpkin beer season has waned and stout season has started...even though it's 80 degrees
- college football in perhaps its strangest season yet
- my trusty coffeemaker
- early morning Euro soccer
- cooking meat over fire (actually more like FAHHHR)
- okay, yeah, I also cook veggies and sometimes fruit even over FAHHHR
- Hurricane season is finally coming to a close
- the fact that Dad Jokes are not a Federal crime...yet
- that the Wampanoag did not serve tofurkey at the first Thanksgiving 

Happy Thanksgiving!

• Smile
Things I am thankful for: 

- my health
- my family
- there's only 6 more weeks left of that three-year-old GMC commercial where the wife chooses the blue truck
- the ability to work from home
- pumpkin beer season has waned and stout season has started...even though it's 80 degrees
- college football in perhaps its strangest season yet
- my trusty coffeemaker
- early morning Euro soccer
- cooking meat over fire (actually more like FAHHHR)
- okay, yeah, I also cook veggies and sometimes fruit even over FAHHHR
- Hurricane season is finally coming to a close
- the fact that Dad Jokes are not a Federal crime...yet
- that the Wampanoag did not serve tofurkey at the first Thanksgiving 

Happy Thanksgiving!
Just applied to a job in Jax. I may be headed back there after being gone for 12 years! 

anyone else watching this parade?

I am being held against my will to watch this and too hungover to put up much resistance. 

I want to punch everyone in this parade.  

I have never seen so many legendary "artists" that I have never heard of.   

anyone else watching this parade?

I am being held against my will to watch this and too hungover to put up much resistance. 

I want to punch everyone in this parade.  

I have never seen so many legendary "artists" that I have never heard of.   
We watched it earlier. I didn't know any of them. They've really ruined this parade like they have everything else. Used to be really cool 

SWC said:
Turkey tacos?

• Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread