What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**OFFICIAL** Houston Texans - Detroit Lions Gamethread (1 Viewer)

Ok, why was that Lions player sweating buckets - it’s the National Anthem. He didn’t do an interpretive dance or anything, the heck? 

*shows multiple people kneeling during the National Anthem*

welp waiting for the 50,000 tweets about people who'll never watch another NFL game and then will start watching again in 30 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
No Swift. No Golladay. No points last week.

This is the team with the best record of the 4 teams playing.

Happy Thanksgiving. May watching the Lions be by far the worst part of your day.
Glad I took the U. I am thankful for those absences for the moment. If the football doesn’t disappoint me I’m sure my modest wager will.

;)  

The Tankathon ratings for the teams playing today:

4 - Dallas

5 - WFT

9 - Houston

11 - Detroit

They have no chance  of catching the top 3 (NYJ, JAG, CINN), but the #4 pick is in play for Dallas and WFT, which could be  BYU QB Zach Wilson.

Every week teams catch the ball in the end zone. 

Every week the returner takes it out and fails to make it to the 25, costing their team yardage. 

I will never understand this. 

I don't understand what Duke Johnson is supposed to do when his O-line is pushed a yard back into the backfield. Maybe don't run a tight formation, Houston?  And people are calling Duke a scrub.

Every week teams catch the ball in the end zone. 

Every week the returner takes it out and fails to make it to the 25, costing their team yardage. 

I will never understand this. 
Plus, there are frequent illegal block penalties which back it up inside the 10. Bringing out the kickoff only makes sense for Patterson, Grant and a few others.

You see what Stafford did there Watson? Bootlegged to a deep shot, saw nothing there so he dumped it off for his RB for 6-7.

.... why did T.J run where all the Houston defenders were?
He actually did it two plays in a row. Almost didn’t get the first down previously when he tried running around the defender instead of just going straight and getting past the marker.  Not a very intuitive runner.

Great seeing Watt revitalized.  I hope he gets a ring somewhere else.  
Bringing in competent people to run the org would help. Not off to a great start with the firing of Amy Palcic.

How’d that word out the 2nd time? 
You're not supposed to throw it right to a defenders' hands doe. Deshaun will take that under advisement.

Glad I took the U. I am thankful for those absences for the moment. If the football doesn’t disappoint me I’m sure my modest wager will.

;)  
Where you at on this Sauce? Houston is the square play and stupid at -3 but that’s where I landed. Detroit lost last 4 Thanksgiving games....and I think Texans make a second half run towards .500

Probably 3rd TO for Lions there, but we'll see how they rule it.

And doesn't even take up a challenge? Refs in the mood for giving >.<

Is Patricia just going to leave the stadium at halftime and never come back?

Users who are viewing this thread