Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

**OFFICIAL** Houston Texans - Detroit Lions Gamethread

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That post-game deli sammich order ticket isn't going to fill out itself.

Off to a socially distanced late TG lunch with my dear mother. Have a very happy thanksgiving everyone!  

let's see. Hockenson has 4 catches on 4 targets for 80 yards. And the Lions choose to ignore him all 2nd half. Great call.

Just now, Mt. Man said:

And not even close on the 4th. Sorry, sauce. Under's doomed unless Houston kneels four times. Other bet makes you wish you took -13, though.

Yeah, I was being sarcastic earlier. That U is dead. That’s ok, I bet 3x as much on Texans -3. Feeling pretty ok there. 

• Like 1
Just now, Hot Sauce Guy said:

Yeah, I was being sarcastic earlier. That U is dead. That’s ok, I bet 3x as much on Texans -3. Feeling pretty ok there. 

Here, have a 2nd Fuller TD to ease the pain. Houston just having fun now.

• Laughing 1

Waitaminute I think that was a broken play and Duke decided to throw it back. Looked like a coach was mad at Duke there.

EDIT: Yep confirmed on Twitter, that was Duke improvising

Edited by The Frankman
  • Laughing 1
Just now, Hot Sauce Guy said:

Adam’s tracker: 15 full tackles, 2 ATK, 2 FF,  and a pass defended for laughs. 

39 & counting. :shock:

He’s the IDP waiver wire pick of the year I think. Curl might be on his heels if he keeps it up, but he’s been obliterating weeks for me. 

I’ve also got Watson - 40 for Adams, 43 for Watson. My opponent is pissed already. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, yoman said:

The Lions are hard to watch. I am so excited to watch the powerhouse game between the Cowboys and Washington Football Team later! 

Hoping McLaurin does to Dallas what Fuller did to Detroit! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, themeistersinger said:

I'm also in a must-win game against the worst team in the league.  She's starting Deshaun Watson at QB.

Hopefully that won’t be the difference. Watson has been great most of the year. The rest of that team must be pathetic. 

Just now, modogg said:

What is Stafford doing? I didn't know he was this bad of a QB. he seems to not progress through any reads, and focuses on one player through whole play

torn ligament in thump, not the same w/o Golladay, terrible D putting the O in bad scripts.