What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty: Which offer for Conner? (1 Viewer)

BearsFan4Life

Footballguy
14 team No PPR - my starters are not affected by this deal so I will spare you my lineup ...

I am trading Conner, Snell, and Hollywood Brown.  Which offer would you rather take ..

A. Fuller and Gaskin

B. Fuller and Akers

C. Neither

Thanks for the help. Will return the favor!!

I would prefer Fuller and Akers.

At least Akers still has a chance to make a late season impact; if he wasn't stuck in a 3 way committee it would be a no brainer.

I re-read and see it's dynasty and I'm 100% on Akers over Gaskin. 

If non of these guys are starters then I would rather have Fuller and Akers because of their upside.

If non of these guys are starters then I would rather have Fuller and Akers because of their upside.
No one is a starter at this point. I have to start 5 flex (3 Rb Max. if you start 2-3 rb have to start a TE) ..

Mahomes, Goff

CMC, Henry, Chubb, Mixon, Conner, Hunt, Davis, Bernard

Hopkins, Godwin, MWilliams, Hollywood

Kelce, Goedart

Week 13 with Carolina and TB on a bye would be the only time I would have to start Conner, but could start Hunt, Bernard or Fuller if need be for the bye week fill.  Pretty much have clinched the a 1 or 2 see with 1st round by in playoffs.  Of course week 13 is going to decide that as I play the #2 see and we have same record. Even so I probably rather start Chubb and Hunt or Fuller as opposed to Chubb and Conner. So make the deal now. Trade partner is making playoffs, but going from Fuller to Conner in his lineup as Duke Johnson and Gaskin are his 2 Rb.

I don't think Gaskins has what it takes to be an every down back. If these guys aren't your starters, I would go with Fuller and Akers.

Thanks for the reply

Users who are viewing this thread