What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WDIS at WR? Pick 1 WR out of this group. Will Respond! (1 Viewer)

Goooals

Footballguy
Standard scoring, non-ppr league. I only need 1 WR out of this group:

Evans vs KC - fairly tough matchup; TB spreads the ball around pretty good. ME has been TD dependent

Robinson vs GB - Another neutral matchup; probably has MB tossing the rock this weekend; How will they use ARob after the bye week?

Moore vs MIN - Great matchup on paper and he has been on fire the last couple of weeks; prior to that he was inconsistent

Parker vs NYJ - Another great matchup on paper; Hasn't done much lately outside of TD last week;

Thoughts?

Leave link and I will respond to yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Standard scoring, non-ppr league. I only need 1 WR out of this group:

Evans vs KC - fairly tough matchup; TB spreads the ball around pretty good. ME has been TD dependent

Robinson vs GB - Another neutral matchup; probably has MB tossing the rock this weekend; How will they use ARob after the bye week?

Moore vs MIN - Great matchup on paper and he has been on fire the last couple of weeks; prior to that he was inconsistent

Parker vs NYJ - Another great matchup on paper; Hasn't done much lately outside of TD last week;

Thoughts?

Leave link and I will respond to yours.
Tough call only needing one. I have them ..

Robinson - not a homer, just based on potential volume

Moore - never know what you will get

Evans - agree, too TD dependant

Parker - MIA may run the ball a ton

See mine please https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/790490-dynasty-which-offer-for-conner/

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread