What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anyone else 11-0 in a dynasty league? (1 Viewer)

ghostguy123

Footballguy
Is anyone else out there 11-0 in your dynasty league?  If so what does the main part of your roster look like?  My regular season is 13 games, I will have a bye week 14, then head to head matchups weeks 15 and 16.  The one and only time I ever went 13-0 I ended up losing in the title round by 0.6 points and took a prize of about 3 grand less.  Painful.

Here are my main guys (dynasty league, te premium, IDP though not really full IDP scoring)

Russell wilson, Josh Allen

Derrick Henry, chris carson, mike davis, jerick mckinnon, wayne gallman

Davante Adam's, keenan allen, mike Evan's,  Juju, Justin Jefferson, 

Travis Kelce, Hockenson

Myles garret, aaron donald, Khalil mack, Poyer, a few other average guys

I almost want to lose a regular season game.  Superstitious I guess.  Nervous.  I want 15-0 and the tile VERY badly.  I tried making moves for another good RB before the deadline with no luck so gonna be stuck with Henry and whatever scraps might be starting for their teams by then.  

No and I've never had a perfect season but twice in FFPC went 12-0, both times lost week 13 and did NOT win the league so hope your season ends better then mine did.

I'd also say trying to have a perfect season absolutely mattered to me, not winning those leagues ended up worse but I was truly letdown seeing those teams blow it at the end.

2 years ago, I had a 13-0 team with Rodgers, Gurley (in prime form), Hunt (in prime KC form), Gordon, Adams, ABrown (last great year in Pitt), and I forget who my 3rd WR was but didn’t matter. I was rolling over everyone and a clear path to winning it all. Then Hunt got cut and suspended, Gurley's knee acted up, ABrown skipped the week of practice and just showed up expecting to play, so was suspended, etc etc....I lost the last week of the season to end up 13-1. Then lost in week 1 of the playoffs and ended up taking 3rd place. Been downhill in that league since then :)  

Last edited by a moderator:
I went 12-0 back to back seasons in a redraft. 4 separate leagues with a 16 team playoff. Each league has their own 4 team bracket weeks 13 and 14 before the main event weeks 15 and 16.

I lost week 13 each season. 

I went 12-0 back to back seasons in a redraft. 4 separate leagues with a 16 team playoff. Each league has their own 4 team bracket weeks 13 and 14 before the main event weeks 15 and 16.

I lost week 13 each season. 
And on the opposite end, last year I back into the playoffs at 6-7, losing two straight and won the league.

I'm not the owner but the Commish in a 12 team super keeper (keep max 15 of 25 total with no penalty).  PPR, 1.5 TE PPR.  1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR/TE, 3 RB/WR/TE flex

Owner is 22-0 (doubleheaders).  With so many flex positions, having a strong core with some best ball type WR's like Diggs, Fuller and Cooks is just criminal.  

QB - Russell Wilson, Carr

RB - Kamara, Zeke, Gurley, Swift, Fournette, Ahmed

WR/TE - Hopkins, Diggs, Fuller, DJ Moore, ARob, Cooks, Mike Williams, Corey Davis

Last edited by a moderator:
I am.  My secret weapon is that I keep trading Michael Thomas to my opponent and require that he couldn't play him against me then trade him back so I can do it again the following week.

It's been great.

I'm 11-0 in a 16-team dynasty league that I've been in for 15+ years.  I've never won, but came close a couple of years ago (literally started the wrong DB on MNF in Week 16, or I would have won).  My team this year has been so dominant that it's actually making me nervous.  Sounds silly, but I'm wondering if it's better to go into the playoffs with a loss.  At this point, it's unlikely, as I'm probably "favored" to win both weeks 12 and 13 by 60-70 points.  My team.....

QB - Ryan and Mayfield

RB - Kamara and Cook... I also have Murray and Mattison backing them both up.

WR - Adams, Diggs, Ridley, Patrick, and Sanders (Sutton on IR)

TE - Kelce and Jonnu Smith

DL - Watt, Barnett, Davenport, Hyder, Odenigbo, Ogunjobi

LB - Wagner, Warner, Adams, Evans, Greenlaw, Alexander, Compton (Jayon Brown on IR)

DB - Bates, Chinn, Sorenson, Reid, Jenkins

This team is a work in progress that has taken the better part of a decade to put together.  Love my offensive core, but my LB's and DB's might be the real strength of this team.  I'm 270 points clear of the next closest team, and 400+ in front of the other 14 teams.  On paper, if there was ever a season where it's clear who should win, this is it.  That said, there's so much luck involved.  I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best. 

Nope, just 11-1 as I lost two weeks ago by 0.4 points. But I am kind of glad. Already had a bye locked up 

MFL, 12 team, superflex (3 total flex), TE premium, VP....Large 28 rosters + 5 taxi (offseason 24 total). Here is main part of roster.  and my QBs aren’t even very good. I need to address that in offseason. 

QB: Stafford, Cousins, Hill

RB: Kamara, Gurley, Davis, Gordon, 

WR: Allen, Metcalf, Golladay, Godwin, Claypool, Meyers, Ruggs, Hardman

TE: Kelce

I went one single lineup decision in week 13 on one flex spot away from going 13-0 back in 2017. I forget which way I went but Juju vs Funchess made me 12-1 instead of 13-0. But I absolutely would have lost the championship if I'd ran the table in the regular season. That league gives a regular season points leader prize, and I won that as well. But this was the crazy thing (as I beat my chest), if I had taken a 0 in Kareem Hunt's spot every single week including the playoffs, I *still* would have been points leader and won the ship. I'll probably never sniff that again.

Figured it would play out this way.  If Eric Ebron scores more than 11.6 tonight I will lose (1.25 PPR for TE).

He had Pollard.  That was tough to watch.  He had Ceedee Lamb, and that onside TD return was tough to watch.  

Beer

Figured it would play out this way.  If Eric Ebron scores more than 11.6 tonight I will lose (1.25 PPR for TE).

He had Pollard.  That was tough to watch.  He had Ceedee Lamb, and that onside TD return was tough to watch.  

Beer
Ouch.  There are no guarantees in fantasy football, for sure.  My dynasty team was in the tank last season (Toilet Bowl Champion).  This season, I finished the regular season with a league-best 11-2 record, and I am headed to the championship game.  Like you, I have Kelce, and he has been a difference maker.  Thankfully, Kyler Murray woke back up just in time for my team (I actually considered benching him this week for Hurts).  I face the Josh Allen/Davante Adams/Darren Waller team next week, so it will likely be a tussle.

Wishing you well in your contest tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread