Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Denver Broncos playing tomorrow without any of their main qbs

whole-show

The NFL bungled the handling of this. They should have held firm when Tennessee violated the rules. Once they did that, any punishment of anyone else became arbitrary and somewhat capricious, which pretty much describes the difference in the NFL's handling of the Ravens from the Broncos.

Tough love turned stupid.

Edited by rockaction
  • Like 1

I just want to share that a team in my league got way too clever and started the Denver WR, in a league where Interceptions are -3. Final score: -4.6

He paid $4 to add a player who scored negative points. 

The best part? He lost by 3.2, and the WR he benched put up 11. Thanks to that loss and another W In his division, his playoffs are now very much in doubt. 

Classic for the ages. My league will never, ever, ever let him live that one down. 

• Laughing 1

Just now, Hot Sauce Guy said:

I just want to share that a team in my league got way too clever and started the Denver WR, in a league where Interceptions are -3. Final score: -4.6

He paid $4 to add a player who scored negative points. 

The best part? He lost by 3.2, and the WR he benched put up 11. Thanks to that loss and another W In his division, his playoffs are now very much in doubt. 

Classic for the ages. My league will never, ever, ever let him live that one down. 

I saw our #2 seed pick him up Saturday night & immediately texted him:

”how much do I need to Venmo you to Flex him?”

He didn’t respond but he put Hinton over AB, Agholor, D Harris and JJSS. Unfortunately he had the Mahomes-Hill stack so didn’t matter...

• Laughing 1