What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*Las Vegas at Atlanta +3 (53)* Start your Raiders (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Carr hasn't been explosive on the road but you gotta think the Raiders are going to open it up today, JJ should be pretty awesome as well today. 

Who is starting for Atlanta at RB and the 3 WR slots? I haven't seen the inactive list just yet, all help appreciated. 

Go!

Ministry of Pain said:
Carr hasn't been explosive on the road but you gotta think the Raiders are going to open it up today, JJ should be pretty awesome as well today. 

Who is starting for Atlanta at RB and the 3 WR slots? I haven't seen the inactive list just yet, all help appreciated. 

Go!
Carr is not good. 

1 Yard Run

(9:53) B.Hill right end to LV 20 for 1 yard. BRIAN HILL SUCKS.
ba ba ba butt but VOLUME

:lmao:

I’ve been living a charmed life. Caught a bunch of good games from my satellite carousel (Edmonds, Hines, McKissic, and yes even one start from Lactavious)

I was overdue to whiff one

#carryon

s/b OK, one dud won’t kill ya

Hell I put up 150+ one week with two zeros in my lineup (late scratch for Julio when I was away from my phone and a big fat zero in 43 routes from Scotty ####### Miller)

This is why I don't gamble on sports. You would go crazy with games like this. It makes no sense. Any random QB that played the Falcons this season has lit them up, even Drew Lock. 

This is why I don't gamble on sports. You would go crazy with games like this. It makes no sense. Any random QB that played the Falcons this season has lit them up, even Drew Lock. 
Qs v 10s and you draw trips on the river?

####### mother####ing ########## ####hole game anyways 

same same amiright 

- non-gambler who never cusses, swears or takes the Lords name in vain

Very nice breakdown of that DB hit. Shows how you can lay the wood legally and without breaking someone’s brain 

Frustrating how often the Raiders just go away from Jacobs.  Especially near the goalline.

Last edited by a moderator:
That thread title is looming right now, eh?

Holy McWow did the Raiders bleep the bed today. 6-5 and still in Playoff talk but just a disaster right now. If they lost 41-35 and just couldn't quite get it done but to lose in this fashion is just embarrassing and another team that os going almost nowhere even if they do eek into the Playoffs in 2020. 

Users who are viewing this thread