What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*Carolina at Minnesota -3 (50)* (1 Viewer)

What in Hells Bells is going on? 

I can read the Box but stuck on the Phins right now...what is Minnesota doing giving this game away? 

what is up with Justin Jefferson. I see he has good amount of targets, but only 2 catches for 18 yards. is it more him, or more Cousins?

what is up with Justin Jefferson. I see he has good amount of targets, but only 2 catches for 18 yards. is it more him, or more Cousins?
One inaccurate pass by Cousins on a recent drive, but everything in the passing game just seems desperate with limited pass protection against a suffocating D.

I’ven’t seen every play. I’ve just been watching on and off. It’s been a bit of both from what seen. One ball was thrown harder than necessary and bounced off his hands coming off a break, another thrown into tight coverage with poor placement...both could have been caught but would have been difficult 

Another 3rd/4th and 1scenario. Hope this one is better

eta: phew

Last edited by a moderator:
Entertaining football game 

I know neither team going anywhere but there is a lot to like here.

You knew the XP was going to be a disaster

27-27 but wait...

If Beebe scores the winning TD it’s an amazing story. But Panthers already knocking on FG range 

Users who are viewing this thread