What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*New Orleans at Denver +16.5 (36.5)* (1 Viewer)

If the Broncos had had a full week to prepare, an offense run through Philip Lindsay would’ve been interesting.

Very early, but this is looking like two flat teams. Both teams have to be in weird headspaces right now.

Viewers have to remember that the Saints are starting backups at both LT and LG. The Broncos D exploited that last drive by overloading the left side and getting a free rusher. Sean Payton will have to adjust.

Saints playing with fire here. Broncos’ defense playing with confidence and might feel emboldened to win the game by themselves. Taysom Hill probably isn’t the QB to make the defense pay for extra risk-taking, either.

Are we positive Hill is the better starting quarterback in this game? 😇
He had running room to the left of the pocket on that last play, but “sold out” to stay in the pocket. That’s taking one of Hill’s biggest tools out of the chest.

Last edited by a moderator:
soooo... wildcat 1st down through 3rd down then punt?

and yet I tuned in on purpose to watch this game.  

I feel bad for Denver and their fans, doesn't seem fair. 
Denver has been doing that game where they should be tanking all yr but don't realize it. but I'm guessing Tampa and Carolina fans and really any NFC team who is chasing New Orleans probably think this is really something...

I do---zero reps. Hasn't thrown a meaningful pass in years. Denver is not going to win this game, but at least get creative and run some sandlot plays to extend some drives. Heck get a first down. 
Shurmur is the coordinator. I guess he knows how to draw up some plays.

No it wouldnt, they are gonna shut it down by the time the first quater is up.

No passing threat and a predictable offense? Yeah, this is a head coaching disaster, Fangio should be fired on the spot.

Its his fault they are without QBs.
So the players themselves had nothing to do with it?  interesting

Saints board clamoring for Taysom Hill’s benching.

I can see Hill not having timing or touch in the screen game, but other short routes to the backs shouldn’t be so fraught.

i think that rolled snap between Lindsay's legs will technically end up the first fumble of Lindsay's career.

Saints board clamoring for Taysom Hill’s benching.

I can see Hill not having timing or touch in the screen game, but other short routes to the backs shouldn’t be so fraught.
That's just dumb all things considered.  I'm not happy with his play thus far, but he's not making crucial mistakes.  Look at the scoreboard.

i'm actually impressed by Denver's d and Fangio giving half a #### about this game. Really, they should just bench every starter, sabotage the rest of the game, and turn this into the spectacle the Goodell is begging for.

38 combined passing yards in one half might be an NFL record.

0 passing yards for Denver might be an NFL record too.

38 combined passing yards in one half might be an NFL record.

0 passing yards for Denver might be an NFL record too.
they had 0 in a game Tebow played. they won that game though. not winning this one.
I don't think they ever had a game with 0 passing yards. Smallest number I can find is 69: https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201111130kan.htm

edit: I guess you meant "0 passing yards in one half of a game"? They did have 0 passing yards at halftime of the above game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread