What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Kansas City at Tampa Bay +3.5 (56)** (1 Viewer)

Tyreek Hill has been on a real...of late. Even by his standards he has been pretty consistent. Already off to the races, if the Bucs can even keep it a game, he might be looking at North of 200-250 yds today. 

Bucs have really regressed. This coaching staff seems incompetent when going against elite staffs like the Saints/Rams/Chiefs. 

Bucs have really regressed. This coaching staff seems incompetent when going against elite staffs like the Saints/Rams/Chiefs. 
Paying closer attention to Tampa because Brady is there and boy am I not impressed with Arians...

Jones scored too early.

That female ref is killing me with her spots. They're always a yard off one way or another. I'm not noticing because she's female, I'm noticing because she's bad at it. 

Brady can still play at a high level.

Just not in Arians's offense.
It is beyond painful...you know exactly what Brady is but that ol' gambler Bruce is gonna do things his way regardless of what the talent is...I wonder if he even watches film.

On another note I don't think I have ever seen a player in NFL history who gets more wide-open then Kelce...week after week it happens, you would think D-coordinators would take note of this by now.

Tyreek Hill has been on a real...of late. Even by his standards he has been pretty consistent. Already off to the races, if the Bucs can even keep it a game, he might be looking at North of 200-250 yds today. 
56+ and counting in my league 

What a day and the game is still not totally out of hand. 

Throwing vertical all day with guys like Godwin, AB and Gronk who can work the middle doesn’t seem smart!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread