What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Kansas City at Tampa Bay +3.5 (56)** (1 Viewer)

While they are showing the closeup of Arians losing his mind and spittle flying everywhere, made me think: didn’t the NFL say that coaches could no longer just wear a face shield and HAVE to wear a mask?

We have a game again.

Oooh, it's the crazy cat lady commercial. I know she gives her own self the phone. No doubt. 

I don't expect the Chiefs to be able to run much clock here.  Expect Brady to get a chance to go for the win.
I'm with you. If the Chiefs want to cross them up, they'll actually run the ball. Because Tampa has no respect for it right now. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been watching most of the games today and there were a lot of possible violations today. I highlight Brady because he's seemingly been teflon about this stuff.
Let's be honest, as great as Brady has been, he also has had a ridiculous amount of luck in his lifetime.  He could go out tonight and party and do shots with the Broncos entire QB corps and still not get COVID. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
27-24 but that was window dressing for what was a 27-10 Chiefs lead after about 3 quarters and it didn't really look that close. 

So you see Chiefs win by 3 but that doesn't tell the story here. It wasn't close. 

27-24 but that was window dressing for what was a 27-10 Chiefs lead after about 3 quarters and it didn't really look that close. 

So you see Chiefs win by 3 but that doesn't tell the story here. It wasn't close. 
Agreed, the box score doesn’t reflect the game here at all. The refs sure did their part to make it as exciting as they could though. 

Users who are viewing this thread